Dead Snow: Red vs Dead (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive Exclusive #002) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 22nd, 2016
Purchase links:
Full Slip A
Full Slip B
One Click
Price: €25.95 each - €47.95 for one click

Type A |Type B

Cover-1-mit-splendid-logo.jpg Cover-2mit-splendid-logo.jpg

12009834_1196074203742685_1629913073939450941_n.png

Last edited:
Your opinion I accept but for the Paypal problem I could nothing
Or you buy no more Nova? Because Nova also had severe problems with the first release. I say only they server probs.

Ultimately, everyone should ask themselves their own production to his feet and then you can complain about others first.
The fact that you are on the forums can be a good and a bad thing if you are unable to handle criticism regarding your product. This is a forum where members will express their views. Some of these views may be critical. If you can't handle the negative feedback then all you will do is alienate potential customers. You didn't even offer a discount to people affected by the PayPal problem. I actually posses the lenticular steelbook from Germany. I possibly could have been persuaded to buy your product but not anymore.

I'll wait to see the full package before deciding. I do want to support these guys and @DuckDogers is totally right we all had to endure that calamity called Novamedia with their early releases, so I think we should give SteelArchive the benefit of the doubt for now.

P.S. I hope the horror theme continues, none of the other companies really do horror

The fact that you are on the forums can be a good and a bad thing if you are unable to handle criticism regarding your product. This is a forum where members will express their views. Some of these views may be critical. If you can't handle the negative feedback then all you will do is alienate potential customers. You didn't even offer a discount to people affected by the PayPal problem. I actually posses the lenticular steelbook from Germany. I possibly could have been persuaded to buy your product but not anymore.

Sure, I can handle criticism, but they should remain in certain context. the PayPal problem has been discussed often enough.

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Marco86
Sure, I can handle criticism, but they should remain in certain context. the PayPal problem has been discussed often enough.
Come on Ninjas keep it in your pants :p be friendly we stick together like family :D

Reactions: DuckDogers
@StifflersDad
I am sure @DuckDogers and SA welcome critisism as long as it is reasonable.
You just can not demand a discount because of the paypal situation. That's not reasonable.
Almost every fresh company had its problems at the beginning. For example HDzeta right now with the cc cards.
If you read the previous posts on this thread you will see that @DuckDogers himself offered the idea of a discount or guaranteed spot for a future release. I didn't go making demands of discounts or other compensation. Get your facts straight before jumping in.

Hmm. I've never heard of this - guess I might have to watch it some time to see if it's worth getting or not.

I don't think its all in English some in German
Ah I see. I only know a few German phases, really useful ones... like how to call someone stupid. :rofl:
(That and how to ask a German seller if they would ship a Steelbook to the UK when it's not specified if they do :p)

Reactions: luke98
Its mixed. Mostly in German.
Thats why Im unsure about this most releases of this outside of English speaking countries did not include English subs.
Thanks, in that case I'll definitely pass (even if this release does include English subs).

Reactions: luke98