Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99 - £19.99 - £14.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-66760.jpg

03-66760.jpg
02-66760.jpg

01-66760.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to getting this. I love the artwork. It's great to get something like this that isn't just another "ensemble cast" cover. Covers like this get me enthusiastic again about why I started collecting steelbooks in the first place. I've been getting bored recently and lost all interest, then something like this comes along. The pics Noodles has shared are cool. This is what makes this hobby interesting.

• Thanks
Reactions: hoppusdelonge
As much as I loved this film and that it is loaded I just can’t justify the £30 price tag for what I feel is a lousy, lazy Steelbook Design.

I mean it’s not even embossed and does not sit with the first Steelbook Design at all, but then again there really is no such thing as Steelbook coninuity when it comes to Design.

I would rather save my money to put towards an FAC or Manta WEA edition

is the regular blu ray region free of B-locked? fox tends to change it, sometimes it's free, sometimes it's B-Locked so frustrating -_-
The back of the packaging in North America shows as region "A". So it's most likely region "B" in Europe.
The US one is region free so i imagine this will be
Has that been tested? I only ask because the back of the steelbooks show "A" in North America and "B" in the UK.