Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #107) [Czech Republic]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: October 5, 2018 (E5A - E5B) - December 5 (E1) - December 12 (E2) - December 19 (E3) - January 16, 2019 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 Full Slip - E2 Lenti - E3 4K XL Full Slip - E4 Box set - Unnumbered 5A 4K - Unnumbered 5B
Price: 1099 CZK (E5A) - 699 CZK (E5B) - 1099 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1499 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Notes: E4 does not include the Hard Box
Group buy: GB 5A - GB 5B

44146358_2113779088739056_5583016116780793856_n.jpg44057224_2113779575405674_4976585997513916416_n.jpg44079401_2113779725405659_1789191192630525952_n.jpg
44065498_2113780165405615_8033926684413526016_n.jpg44031556_2113780242072274_1448942328663244800_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beauty shots for this gotta be soon given this is released before Fallen Kingdom and that's had it's beauty shots revealed tonight

I was just kidding. BS aren't up so at least not before then and hopefully some indication of soon or not too soon will be attached.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find this steelbook hideous? The front just looks like a very badly photoshopped composition. I think we are seeing far too much of this lately. A group shot shoved on the front. Seems lazy to me. I might be in the minority here, but I like the WWA.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find this steelbook hideous? The front just looks like a very badly photoshopped composition. I think we are seeing far too much of this lately. A group shot shoved on the front. Seems lazy to me. I might be in the minority here, but I like the WWA.
WWA is the one I found lazy. I couldve drawn a better cover than that cheap sketch they gave us :(

• Thanks
Reactions: dLux
WWA is the one I found lazy. I could've drawn a better cover than that cheap sketch they gave us :(

regarding the WWA steel I think you are missing the point of the design. It's a design featured in the movie. It's in the credits. It's not a "cheap sketch" just plastered on,
it's representative of Deadpool's own artwork and it's nothing to do with anybody being able to draw something better.

People need to make the distinction here between the ACTUAL design and the CHOICE of design. It's minimalistic and that is what people don't like. The lack of colour, the
lack of poster artwork perhaps? The simplicity of the design. It's not wrong to put it onto the steelbook because it's not just some random thing somebody has come up with, it's just not
the 'booming with flare' that everybody wants.

Reactions: Radagast
regarding the WWA steel I think you are missing the point of the design. It's a design featured in the movie. It's in the credits. It's not a "cheap sketch" just plastered on,
it's representative of Deadpool's own artwork and it's nothing to do with anybody being able to draw something better.

People need to make the distinction here between the ACTUAL design and the CHOICE of design. It's minimalistic and that is what people don't like. The lack of colour, the
lack of poster artwork perhaps? The simplicity of the design. It's not wrong to put it onto the steelbook because it's not just some random thing somebody has come up with, it's just not

that is what people don't like.

Is what some people don’t like :)
Just like you mentioned, it’s totally in the style of the movie. It’s a well thought design.

The same goes for the BestBuy Incredibles UHD Steelbook, which I really like. I haven't seen Incredibles 2 but I bet that similar Zavvi steel is probably something from the credits too.

It's a trend for sure.

I get your point and your are right. Unfortunately it is still a boring steelbook. I really like FA‘s design.

Manta will probably have a hard time with this one if the strict 'official art only' guidelines hold. I am sure they'll come through though.

Based on the trouble WeET had with artwork approval this FAC will probably be the most different or appealing edition. They’ve already got an amazing steelbook design. I’m not gonna wait for Manta. We’re still waiting for their Dunkirk and Fantastic Beasts releases... it’s been over a year since those were announced.