Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 20) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 25, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - (Pre-order December 14 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click 500 (Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Embossing) - Full Slip 1000 (Spot Glossy coating with Deadpool Logo, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Single Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Double Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those Manta lentis are indeed incredible. I guess I have to hunt this down in addition to a few other great Manta releases I had to pass on lately.

Don't really share purchases on instagram anymore so made a dummy account to share these

Completely missed the videos earlier. Very impressive. The cable side looks insane

I have high hopes for the single lenti now and hope it don’t disappoint. (I’m sure it won’t)

I still haven’t received my DP 2 4K nor my Ex_Machina...anyone else has similar issues, neither did I receive a confirmation of dispatch. They should’ve been on their way by now or am is missing something??

I still haven’t received my DP 2 4K nor my Ex_Machina...anyone else has similar issues, neither did I receive a confirmation of dispatch. They should’ve been on their way by now or am is missing something??
Most of us haven't received deadpool. Ex_machina, however, was released months ago. If you pre ordered it you should have received it by now.

Reactions: schnauzithomas
Most of us haven't received deadpool. Ex_machina, however, was released months ago. If you pre ordered it you should have received it by now.
Ok, well Ex_Machina was not a pre-order, but purchased 2 weeks ago, but did you at least receive a notification that it’s shipped, cause I didn’t receive any, nor did I receive a reply to all my messages.

Ok, well Ex_Machina was not a pre-order, but purchased 2 weeks ago, but did you at least receive a notification that it’s shipped, cause I didn’t receive any, nor did I receive a reply to all my messages.
Yes, Manta sends out emails when your orders are dispatched. If your spam folder is empty then it's quite safe to conclude your order hasn't been shipped. They've been quite busy shipping out Inglourious Basterds and Deadpool 2. Be patient, they'll ship.

Damn :drool: Manta are taking Lenti’s to a whole new level so much so it’s nearly indistinguishable that these are actual lenticulars :cigar::cigar: no wonder Manta Lab were awarded best retailer of 2018, well deserved as they deliver consistent world class quality with their Full Slips, Lenti’s and Innovative OC Design. Thanks for the amazing photos and videos @Covcraig :thumbs: and congrats on your lightning fast delivery aswell, enjoy :thanks:

I cannot stop looking at this. I keep coming back here and extremely impressed with this, just cannot wait.

All of the coverage has been for the FA release with very few images trickling through for Manta, but now that they are it's pretty clear that this DL is going to be a thing of beauty, accompanied by the stunner of a steel book of course.