Deadpool 2 (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: October 2, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €59.99
Note: Listing describes this as a 4K Slipsheet (?) Vintage Edition, limited to 666 units. 2 cuts.

81tLpvJYBcL._SL1500_.jpg

List of extras, again sourced online
  • Theatrical version (running time: approx. 120 minutes)
  • Discontinued / Extended scenes
  • Fun on the set
  • Deadpool's Family Values - The Crazy Characters
  • David Leitch, Not Lynch! - The director of DP2
  • Deadpool's lips are locked - secrets and easter eggs
  • Until the Kauleist wobbles - alternative sayings and scenes
  • Fratzengeballer - action and stunts
  • The Deadpool Prison Experiment
  • The most important X-Force member
  • Chess with Omega Red
  • Muscular and sexy
  • "3-minute monologue"
  • Audio commentary by Ryan Reynolds, David Leitch, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick
  • Deadpool's bulging bag full of fun 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I cancelled this in the end.
I was weighing it up for a while but money better spent on a premium.

Much like the Zavvi CE releases, this too is not worth the price. I stuck with just getting the steelbook cheap. I have FAC & Manta's anyway that remain sealed.

Last edited:
Unboxing video from Patrick'sBluRayGamesUnboxingChannel

In my opinion, 60 € for that is theft.

I think that actually looks quite nice personally, I'm not getting it but for those that missed out on the ML Steelbook and can't find it for a reasonable price on the aftermarket that Steelbook is a good alternative. The slip box looks fine and the images in the booklet look nice and hi-res (also appears to be a booklet that doesn't deteriorate the minute you open it)

I don't even understand German but when the reviewer saw the sticker on the Steelbook :LOL::rofl: I don't even want to say what scene in a certain Tarantino film that reaction reminded me of...

Reactions: Scraggy
I think that actually looks quite nice personally, I'm not getting it but for those that missed out on the ML Steelbook and can't find it for a reasonable price on the aftermarket that Steelbook is a good alternative. The slip box looks fine and the images in the booklet look nice and hi-res (also appears to be a booklet that doesn't deteriorate the minute you open it)

I don't even understand German but when the reviewer saw the sticker on the Steelbook :LOL::rofl: I don't even want to say what scene in a certain Tarantino film that reaction reminded me of...
the reviewer
permanently cusses, and gets annoyed with the packaging and the quality
recommending!? clearly no!

Managed to cancel mine in the nick of time. Just ordered the standalone Steelbook. For €60+ they could have at least both BD and UHD discs. Certainly wasn’t worth the €47 Premium over the standalone. As for the Steelbook, I prefer this to the Manta edition. Getting bored with full gloss embossed. Much prefer spot gloss. Debossed title would have been perfect but this will do.

Managed to cancel mine in the nick of time. Just ordered the standalone Steelbook. For €60+ they could have at least both BD and UHD discs. Certainly wasn’t worth the €47 Premium over the standalone. As for the Steelbook, I prefer this to the Manta edition. Getting bored with full gloss embossed. Much prefer spot gloss. Debossed title would have been perfect but this will do.

Complaining that there is 2 4KUHD's inside instead of 1 4K and 1 BD? LOL. I rather have all 4K when given the option. I dont know of anyone that would rather have a bluray over a 4K UHD. Its not like the players and TV are expensive. They are dirt cheap.

I really like that box. I just like the art used. Same as the manta one click. If this was half the price I’d consider it. I just want that art on a slip. Booklet is decent too