Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #107) [Czech Republic]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: October 5, 2018 (E5A - E5B) - December 5 (E1) - December 12 (E2) - December 19 (E3) - January 16, 2019 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 Full Slip - E2 Lenti - E3 4K XL Full Slip - E4 Box set - Unnumbered 5A 4K - Unnumbered 5B
Price: 1099 CZK (E5A) - 699 CZK (E5B) - 1099 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1499 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Notes: E4 does not include the Hard Box
Group buy: GB 5A - GB 5B

44146358_2113779088739056_5583016116780793856_n.jpg44057224_2113779575405674_4976585997513916416_n.jpg44079401_2113779725405659_1789191192630525952_n.jpg
44065498_2113780165405615_8033926684413526016_n.jpg44031556_2113780242072274_1448942328663244800_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, hate when they (and by "they" I mean all steel retailers that have been guilty of doing the same) do this! :bored:

I've already ordered the steelbook, but was hoping to go for one of the slips too... I'm certainly not going to blindly buy them though, so it's a pass for me.

Have you decided what you're doing yet @Flloydo? I'm still happy to combine my standalone steel with whatever you order.

I just want the single steelbook on its own. Maybe the verion with the lenti magnet like I did with Logan and homecoming but I’m fuming they have done this. Not even sure what to do now. Can imagine it will be hard just getting the steel

Not going for any of the slips

5A arrived on Friday so I guess I'll just stick with that and wait to see what Manta come up with. No way am I spending that much with no idea what I'll be receiving, and I was already unsure what to do anyway as XL slip won't look right next to the first film.

The only reason I’m still buying (especially when we all know now the art will suck) is because I love the steel and need a FAC slip to go with the first movie. So basically FA have my balls in a tight grip. Hate the way they do it though, and even more so that they lay it out like this is something great for the customers ("you will have suuuch a great surprise when you unpack!!"). Yeah right, everyone will just be disappointed.. :wacky:

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
No! I don’t support this crap! Maybe this an excuse because they don’t have the art approved yet lol and they just want to hold our money and when the crappy art is reveled no one will b able to cancel...totally Stupiddddddd, well another reason to wait for manta!

I'm not a gambler so I'll take max. E1 if secret with designs is not lifted. It's too much money to spend for something I dont know exactly.
Next release will be: secret slip and secret steelbook. Following release will be total secret release: just pay for "something".
In the end: just pay, whatever it is. :naughty:

I just want the single steelbook on its own. Maybe the verion with the lenti magnet like I did with Logan and homecoming but I’m fuming they have done this. Not even sure what to do now. Can imagine it will be hard just getting the steel

I’m starting to think about just get the Steelbooks by themselves, I don’t think is worth it to go for full package anymore!!!more expensive, shipping is crazy as well and on top the packages are on a less quality but that’s just me....

Reactions: Flloydo
I'm going to stick with my E5B and if I like the art of either of the slips I'll get one of them from ebay or something.
I made up my mind, There's no way I'm buying this blind and supporting such a humiliating and stupid behavior from the side of FilmArena, but the sad thing is it'll probably sell out within minutes anyways

Last edited:
I think they are trying to do something new, some of us may like it, some may not. Don't think they want to humiliate anybody, it is a matter of business and trying to do different things from the other retailers, it is a risky thing that may not work...

Lol knew you'd end up just going for the steel in the end. Isn't it sold out everywhere now though? :ohno:

Reactions: Flloydo
These editions will find their buyers. A very huge release from FAC :thanks:
I‘m happy with my 5B steelbook. ;)

BTW...What about KimchiDVD? No release plans yet?

I think they are trying to do something new, some of us may like it, some may not. Don't think they want to humiliate anybody, it is a matter of business and trying to do different things from the other retailers, it is a risky thing that may not work...
Bussniess or not you can't expect people to be happy about a product which is not completely shown and buy it blindly. I'm usually a supporter of FA but this is a bit too much

Lol knew you'd end up just going for the steel in the end. Isn't it sold out everywhere now though? :ohno:

Well yeah this why I’m f*cked off about the slip situation. The one fac I decide to buy in ages, I wait for the slip reveal and this sh*t happens! W*nkers, especially when I had the opportunity to get the single steel and combine shipping with you

Gona have to wait it out now. If anyone in the U.K. has a single steel and wants to sell it (if you go for a slip verion or one click of course) then just drop me a PM please

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I was going to grab a Maniacs but it's that horrid design on box not liking that and I don't even know what half the stuff will look like inside, looks like I pass on this.

Reactions: Danzigg1979