Price: €19.99

5b44dc-1565290307.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris
Amazon is being really cheeky now :D
81eyQsoXYML._SX466_.jpg

81tLpvJYBcL._SX522_.jpg
Edit: I didn't realize there was a separate Thread already on this edition. It was further down in the search results :bag:

Last edited:
checked some FB groups, looks like no embossing, matte with partial gloss:
View attachment 449477
source
Damnit :/ that sucks.. i was excited to get it.. now, not so much.

And i see the price have dropped. WTH is that!? If you preorder youll get a higher price than ordering on release day? That kind of bullshit is that.
How can i contact amazon and get a price refund for the difference?

Last edited:

And i see the price have dropped. WTH is that!? If you preorder youll get a higher price than ordering on release day? That kind of bullshit is that.
Use the live chat and unless you speak German (not sure where you are) just type out the basics in google translate and copy paste it to them in the chat. Quote the order number, issue and that you want to be refunded and they will assist.

Amazon are great with customer service.

Use the live chat and unless you speak German (not sure where you are) just type out the basics in google translate and copy paste it to them in the chat. Quote the order number, issue and that you want to be refunded and they will assist.

Amazon are great with customer service.

Yeah i finally found the chat after looking for it for 5min and had a good customer service so im getting a refund for the difference once the items have been received.
Didnt need google translate, took it all in english :)

Reactions: St4rlord

Amazon would have automatically credited the amount to you later (Pre-order Price Guarantee).

Reactions: paulboland