Deadpool (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 21, 2021
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order on March 26 at 3 PM - UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £23.99 (BD)

1616597303217.png

1616597353415.png

1616597370448.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Which code are you talking about?

More like what code are you talking about?

You said “our code” hinting that HDN has its own code or something and can only be used after a month of release. At least that’s how it came across.

you can use all the normal codes on release day

More like what code are you talking about?

You said “our code” hinting that HDN has its own code or something and can only be used after a month of release. At least that’s how it came across.

you can use all the normal codes on release day
I’m talking about the r/ code that’s 12% off.

Why are you talking in riddles? Is it supposed to be a secret or something? :cautious: I thought code REDDIT was common knowledge by now and I'm not a Reddit user :whistle:

It's because some people are always afraid that the more the codes are publicized, the higher the chance that the codes will no longer work.

Reactions: dfoles
Why are you talking in riddles? Is it supposed to be a secret or something? :cautious: I thought code REDDIT was common knowledge by now and I'm not a Reddit user :whistle:

It's because some people are always afraid that the more the codes are publicized, the higher the chance that the codes will no longer work.

Also because the R word usually gets wiped from here. But the Reddit code only works on releases more than 1 month old.

You're wrong. I just tested the code on the first X-Men lenticular magnet 4K SteelBook that was just released.
The code works.

Test it yourself.
Interesting. They must've changed it/forgotten to set it to 1 month on the backend because that's what the code has always been. And as the person who got the code created, I would know what it was.

That's fine, and if that's the case, then I probably wouldn't have come along here posting about this secret covert code that is likely only going to provoke further questions about it, thus publicising it more. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83 and Stygian