Deadpool (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Film Arena Collection #48) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 7, 2016
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2 - FAC Edition #3 (hard box)
Price: 699 CZK or 26.59 € (Standard Edition) - 799 CZK (Edition 1) - 999 CZK (Edition 2) - 1,999 CZK (Edition 3)
HDN group buy: hosted by carllenc - September 18, around 11 AM (BST) - Check your local timing HERE
Edition #1 GB - Edition #2 GB - Edition #3 GB

The detailed shots of each edition will be revealed later in the evening of September 18 and members will be able to edit their requests once the details are posted. Once a GB is closed, Martin will be compiling the lists so no changes will be accepted then.

Edition #1 | Edition #2 | Edition #3

14324490_1104650142985294_6935709033909086854_o.jpg14305267_1104650146318627_3694794603240748819_o.jpg14424718_1105746309542344_2421188839159683951_o.jpg
14344128_1104164133033895_7443833788631253598_n.jpg14330062_1104164219700553_3196466558321615162_n.jpg14372405_1104164266367215_9012593166458572024_o.jpg
film_22042_1.jpg
13055149_993109894139320_3235764806555329103_o.jpg13048158_993109897472653_3839711551901780193_o.jpg13054997_993109934139316_3195655877867403140_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was never delivered. And I cannot file a claim on my end because it is international. Have attempted to resolve this with my country's PO but they said it's international so it's in the senders hand. Not trying to be rude but I'm helpless u know
Sorry, I know it's OT and best left for PM (which I know you've already tried to do) but I thought your package was delivered to your local PO who then apparently "lost" it?

Sorry, I know it's OT and best left for PM (which I know you've already tried to do) but I thought your package was delivered to your local PO who then apparently "lost" it?
Yup that is correct. My local PO then told the customer service person I talked to that they sent it back (which I don't fully believe). So who knows where the package is at. I was just told I can't do anything on my end. Been almost 3 months so it sucks u know

Yup that is correct. My local PO then told the customer service person I talked to that they sent it back (which I don't fully believe). So who knows where the package is at. I was just told I can't do anything on my end. Been almost 3 months so it sucks u know
Exactly, why would they send it back? :confused: Smells like bull**** to me buddy o_O Sorry to hear of your trouble with this (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
that does suck. I mean after your po takes the package it should be their responsibility. I mean if it had any sort of tracking they should be able to provide that and where it also says returning to orgin. I had one do that not to long ago but I'm in the USA.

I'm sorry about it buddy.
Apparently it happened to me too (not with FAC but another premium retailer which I'm not going to name).
It's a big package, the last update said it arrived at my PO and it's out for delivery. But I never got it and the tracking never updated (this is the second time USPS does this sh** to me, first time was with a very nice eBay seller who actually refunded me FULL money)
I came to the PO to ask them about it and they basically told me the same thing they told you, that "I don't know where it is but you can ask the sender to file a claim and trace the package". Full of sh**.

But anyway,I really think at this time, you should really talk to @Collector03601 about it since you have got Carl's attention.
It's not your fault or Carl's fault but I hope you guys can come up with some decision that satisfies both ends.

Good luck buddy!

push it with RM more and tell them to provide proof of the return so you can check it got back to the sender (then we'll see if they lied or can provide it)

I'm sorry about it buddy.
Apparently it happened to me too (not with FAC but another premium retailer which I'm not going to name).
It's a big package, the last update said it arrived at my PO and it's out for delivery. But I never got it and the tracking never updated (this is the second time USPS does this sh** to me, first time was with a very nice eBay seller who actually refunded me FULL money)
I came to the PO to ask them about it and they basically told me the same thing they told you, that "I don't know where it is but you can ask the sender to file a claim and trace the package". Full of sh**.

But anyway,I really think at this time, you should really talk to @Collector03601 about it since you have got Carl's attention.
It's not your fault or Carl's fault but I hope you guys can come up with some decision that satisfies both ends.

Good luck buddy!
Karel should be able to claim funds back for missing item if its not been delivered correctly, then she can refund the buyer so no one loses out.
Tis a pain in the arse for everyone involved, but this is why things are sent tracked = insured

Again, the proof of local PO having returned it to Karel might be required(as mentioned in my prior post)

push it with RM more and tell them to provide proof of the return so you can check it got back to the sender (then we'll see if they lied or can provide it)
Thanks but what is "RM"? Customer service says they don't track it back to the shopping country which is completely weird and unprofessional. How am I supposed to know about the package where abouts. I have screenshots of private messages to usps as well and tracking shows the item was never delivered. And yes it's a pain in the butt cause this is all new to me and have never had a problem

Thanks but what is "RM"? Customer service says they don't track it back to the shopping country which is completely weird and unprofessional. How am I supposed to know about the package where abouts. I have screenshots of private messages to usps as well and tracking shows the item was never delivered. And yes it's a pain in the butt cause this is all new to me and have never had a problem
sorry, Royal Mail(uk postal service - I possibly wrongly assumed you were in the UK...)

Push a formal complaint if they cant prove it was sent back - they would have some form of dispatch log to show they returned it if thats the case.
If they have confirmation of getting the package, but it didnt get to you, and they cant explain or account for where it is now, then they are(or should, not sure of law's outside of UK) be liable.

Do you have the option of threatening to take them to small claims court over this?

Yes usps should have it tracked weather they say it or not it should be tracked and scanned at every usps facility it goes to. Sometimes they don't pass that info on to us costomers as I had a similar issue happen and once I talked to enough supervisors about it as the orgin post office said it was not there issue as it had been deleivered to usps and it's now there issue and it's there burden of proof to show where the package is since it is a fracked and needs a signature to receive the item. So they should have the log of it being put onto a plane in New York To go back to Czech if nothing else. Otherwise they are just trying to pass he blame and not tell you your item fell off a truck somewhere

sorry, Royal Mail(uk postal service - I possibly wrongly assumed you were in the UK...)

Push a formal complaint if they cant prove it was sent back - they would have some form of dispatch log to show they returned it if thats the case.
If they have confirmation of getting the package, but it didnt get to you, and they cant explain or account for where it is now, then they are(or should, not sure of law's outside of UK) be liable.

Do you have the option of threatening to take them to small claims court over this?
I'm United States. But thank you for your advice!!

Yes usps should have it tracked weather they say it or not it should be tracked and scanned at every usps facility it goes to. Sometimes they don't pass that info on to us costomers as I had a similar issue happen and once I talked to enough supervisors about it as the orgin post office said it was not there issue as it had been deleivered to usps and it's now there issue and it's there burden of proof to show where the package is since it is a fracked and needs a signature to receive the item. So they should have the log of it being put onto a plane in New York To go back to Czech if nothing else. Otherwise they are just trying to pass he blame and not tell you your item fell off a truck somewhere
So I should contact usps customer service? Maybe I should contact their twitter since they respond better on there.

So I should contact usps customer service? Maybe I should contact their twitter since they respond better on there.
I would and I would continue to contact them tell they can provide you with either where your package is or an explanation why it hasn't been scanned since the last time. Everything has to be scanned I had a package come to my local distribution center then travel all the way down to south California before it came back to me and was scanned at each time it was received or sent out to the next location.

I would and I would continue to contact them tell they can provide you with either where your package is or an explanation why it hasn't been scanned since the last time. Everything has to be scanned I had a package come to my local distribution center then travel all the way down to south California before it came back to me and was scanned at each time it was received or sent out to the next location.
Thank you for your information, I've contacted them again and they said they would contact local PO and then get back to me. I really appreciate everyone's responses on this matter. Hopefully I get to the bottom of it soon

twitter, email,. phone and facebook - I often message in all ways as it increases your chance of a reply.

Either way, ALL postal services in the world will have some form of log to says it been returned, if thats the case. They will have some log in their system.

keep at it, and good luck.