Apr 10, 2013
Bourges - France
Release date: June 22, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €27.99 (Amazon) - €29.99 (FNAC)

81PTFMe7ypL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this looks A LOT like the future shop iron man grail! :D

Some part of me wants to think the marketing guys behind the film are so savvy that they actually thought about that Iron Man steelbook when designing this one :D (notice it doesn't say Artwork TBC on this or the Zavvi thread). I don't have it, but it's a pretty iconic steelbook, I mean there's a small picture of it to represent the "Blu-ray Steelbook" section of this forum!

Some part of me wants to think the marketing guys behind the film are so savvy that they actually thought about that Iron Man steelbook when designing this one :D (notice it doesn't say Artwork TBC on this or the Zavvi thread). I don't have it, but it's a pretty iconic steelbook, I mean there's a small picture of it to represent the "Blu-ray Steelbook" section of this forum!

Well i've just recently added it to my Iron Man collection:

fb_img_1453724048676-jpg.214707

The border, the probably embossed title, the banner and last but not least the deadpool-symbol... very similar setup of the steelbook... :D
Apart from the banner, it looks even more similar to Zavvi's Iron Man steelbook:

fb_img_1450169388002-jpg.213366

Well, we'll have to wait and see what they deliver.. :D

Well i've just recently added it to my Iron Man collection:

fb_img_1453724048676-jpg.214707

The border, the probably embossed title, the banner and last but not least the deadpool-symbol... very similar setup of the steelbook... :D
Apart from the banner, it looks even more similar to Zavvi's Iron Man steelbook:

fb_img_1450169388002-jpg.213366

Well, we'll have to wait and see what they deliver.. :D

That's immediately I thought of too, when I saw this design for deadpool

Should be a winner! Hopefully.

Reactions: monsterzebra