Deadpool (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 10th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon IT (OOS)
DVD Store (OOS)
Price: €22.49 (Amazon) - €21.90 (DVD Store)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

91lnnXI3l5L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
This is at €23.99 at the minute but it won't let me put in a preorder as it 'won't deliver to my country'???? WTF?
i tried to get this and it let me go all the way to the end but when i get to shipping they wanna charge me more than 800 euros...lol...i think its a glitch or something...i will try later on....

i tried to get this and it let me go all the way to the end but when i get to shipping they wanna charge me more than 800 euros...lol...i think its a glitch or something...i will try later on....
Doesn't look like they'll ship outside Italy. The same thing happened with Inside Out before for me :(

Something fishy going on with this. I contacted Amazon.it and explained my situation but the CS Rep just told me was out of stock and they don't know if/when it'll be back.

This is BS as it's clearly saying 'book now' (or 'preorder') and I can put it in my basket. (You couldn't do this if it was OOS) It's when checking out it tells me it cannot ship to my country.

If I change the country to Italy, it says it can ship as normal. But of course that doesn't work for me.

Strange one :(

@tono06 Just bear in mind (if you haven't ordered from them before), their packaging is not up to par. If you're ordering steelbooks, it's better to add "gift" option to somewhat get a bit of padding from the gift wrapping etc... Good luck!

Reactions: dazza78
@tono06 Just bear in mind (if you haven't ordered from them before), their packaging is not up to par. If you're ordering steelbooks, it's better to add "gift" option to somewhat get a bit of padding from the gift wrapping etc... Good luck!
yea. i have ordered from them and i been really lucky not to have a damaged steel so far.....but i appreciate the advice! thanks!

i think the distrubutor or whatever told them to not ship outisde Italy, because from Germany i can't even place an order for this and the Revenant, coz it says they dont ship.