Deathly Hallows Price differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
Can any of the people here, much cleverer than me, explain the difference between the 2 versions of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 3D blu-ray, that retailers such as Amazon.co.uk and Play.com are selling in the UK?

Both versions seem to include BD 3D, BD, DVD & Digital copy, yet nowhere can I find the difference between the 2 - except in the price, 1 version is about 5 pounds more expensive than the other. Play.com states that the cheaper version has 4 discs, but does not mention how many in the more expensive set, and nothing about features included. I currently have it on order from The Hut, but will change my order if anyone can help, especially since it's the "cheaper" one but is going to cost me 23.99!!!!

Hey Pmartin-are you referring to the first 2 listings here?

I see that the 1st one says '3D' on the cover, but the other doesn't have that in the description...?

Please post a different link if you mean 2 other BD's from UK...

Hey Pmartin-are you referring to the first 2 listings here?

I see that the 1st one says '3D' on the cover, but the other doesn't have that in the description...?

Please post a different link if you mean 2 other BD's from UK...

No, I mean items 1 and 4 from your link. 1st one priced at 14.97, the 4th one priced at 19.99.

LOL - There I said someone cleverer than me would find the answer. I'll just pretend to myself that it's just one of those things that no matter how carefully you check, you just can't see something that's staring you in the face! I should also say that I had no idea they were releasing a 3D version of part 1. Perhaps I should just have this symbol :emb: appear automatically at the end of my posts!

Thanks Db anyway.

Hey Pmartin, don't be silly-with all of the listings we all look at every day, all of us get mixed up sometimes. I'll lock the thread-I am glad you found your answer. Enjoy the movie! :scat:

Status
Not open for further replies.