Multiple Titles from HMV (UK -> USA)

Nov 3, 2022
  • There are about 4 different titles (2 John Wick4 versions/2 TLOU versions) currently that I would purchase.. Might be more once I find somebody that can help me out.
  • These multiple titles are in the preorder status and only available on HMV. Like most UK companies in these years don’t ship out of the country/ship to the USA.
  • The titles I'm looking for are smaller exclusives so they probably won't pull in a groupbuy (I looked in all the discord and sites for one already). Hopefully somebody is willing to take the time to help me out and I will pay for the services.
  • I'm assuming the most cost effective process would be: finding somebody living within the UK, then having them buy it, and finally ship it to the USA. A few people have recommended me to use a 'Forward Service' instead but last time I used one of these it came out being very very expensive.

~ Either send me a message on this site or a quicker way would add me as a friend on my one discord accord. maxreiger#1968

Thanks y'all

Reiger

What would you consider "very expensive"?
I'd recommend Alfa.uk, which I'm using for over a decade.
Their calculator approximates 28-35 pounds for a 3kg package with 20×30×30 dimensions (in centimeters).
I usually pay £45 + 1.5 for every package, other than the first, to be consolidated, so about £70, for a 6-7kg huge box (they use a lot of bubblewrap). That's about 25-30 titles, so less than $4 each, which is as cheap, as Amazon international shipping ever was, if you were to create 'long' orders for 2-3 months ahead, so that they split and ship a dozen packages over time.
So freight forwarders can be cheap, if you accumulate a few orders, and ship them together. They hold your packages for 3 months for free.

Fishisfast has a UK warehouse as well, I think they might be better for US destinations (I only use their US Delaware address), based on their work in the US.

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
What would you consider "very expensive"?
I'd recommend Alfa.uk, which I'm using for over a decade.
Their calculator approximates 28-35 pounds for a 3kg package with 20×30×30 dimensions (in centimeters).
I usually pay £45 + 1.5 for every package, other than the first, to be consolidated, so about £70, for a 6-7kg huge box (they use a lot of bubblewrap). That's about 25-30 titles, so less than $4 each, which is as cheap, as Amazon international shipping ever was, if you were to create 'long' orders for 2-3 months ahead, so that they split and ship a dozen packages over time.
So freight forwarders can be cheap, if you accumulate a few orders, and ship them together. They hold your packages for 3 months for free.

Fishisfast has a UK warehouse as well, I think they might be better for US destinations (I only use their US Delaware address), based on their work in the US.
That's pretty decent tbf.

Just looked on Royal Mail to see how much it'd cost to ship tracked to the US and they charge £25 for a 2kg package (their limit) with the combined dimensions being no more than 90cm combined, which honestly doesn't fit as much as you'd think. So it'd obviously work out a lot better doing it your way!