Completed Designated Survivor (Season 3) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Designated Survivor - ABC
Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning actor Kiefer Sutherland (“24”) returns to primetime in a conspiracy thriller as Tom Kirkman, a lower-level cabinet member who unexpectedly becomes president after a devastating attack on Washington. He will struggle to prevent the country and his own family from falling into chaos, as he is thrust into one of the most difficult presidencies in history.

Finally got around to watching this. GREAT SHOW! Highly recommend. The cast is great and the premise is very intriguing.
Wonder if it will keep up with the intensity for the whole season or not.
Pilot review: 9/10

Just started this show and I'm now up to episode 6 and I'm glued to this, I can't stop watching. This reminds me of Kiefer Sutherland's '24' series, just as good imho. :thanks:

Great show, pity it was canceled.

Sutherland revealed during a conversation with Simon Mayo on Scala Radio that viewing figures weren't the central issue.

"I don't think [season 4] is going to happen. We had an amazing experience with Netflix and a kind of freedom that was wonderful. But the reality is, because the contracts were so complicated and different from network television to Netflix, they didn't book a lot of the actors who were on the show and they took other jobs. I don't blame them for a second for that.

"So I think doing a season four would be very complicated and difficult... I think it's time for all of us to go and find something new to do."

Reactions: Lone Crusader

Sutherland revealed during a conversation with Simon Mayo on Scala Radio that viewing figures weren't the central issue.

"I don't think [season 4] is going to happen. We had an amazing experience with Netflix and a kind of freedom that was wonderful. But the reality is, because the contracts were so complicated and different from network television to Netflix, they didn't book a lot of the actors who were on the show and they took other jobs. I don't blame them for a second for that.

"So I think doing a season four would be very complicated and difficult... I think it's time for all of us to go and find something new to do."

I liked the first 2 seasons but I thought season 3 was horrible. They tried too hard to make it a cable show adding swearing to it just because they could and it made me cringe because it really seemed out of place.

That's a shame because it's really good, Sutherland plays these roles to a 'T', very spot on.

Reactions: IRON MAN