Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 26, 2024
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £34.99

446898912_871875658307171_3592885172764846000_n.jpg

Reactions: Noodles
LIMITED EDITION STEELBOOK CONTENTS

• New 4K restoration from the original camera negative by Sony Pictures
  • 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible) and High Definition (1080p) Blu-ray presentation
  • Limited Edition SteelBook packaging
  • 32-page collectors' booklet featuring new writing by Carlos Aguilar and Nicholas Clement
  • Original uncompressed stereo audio and DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
  • Audio commentary by writer-director Robert Rodriguez
  • Lean and Mean, a newly filmed interview with Rodriguez
  • Shoot Like Crazy, a newly filmed interview with producer Bill Borden
  • Kill Count, a newly filmed interview with stunt coordinator Steve Davison
  • Lock and Load, a newly filmed interview with special effects coordinator Bob Shelley
  • Game Changer, a newly filmed appreciation by filmmaker Gareth Evans (The Raid)
  • Ten More Minutes: Anatomy of a Shootout, an archive featurette narrated by Rodriguez
  • Textless opening ("Morena de mi Corazón")
  • Theatrical trailers

..even more egregious that the MSR is @59.99, as if $45.00 is dollars and scense, yeah, i'm :cool:

I agree with you guys the price is definitely steep especially since they just posted silence of the lambs in a hardbox for £30 but I stuck a PO in anyway, amazing movie and I'm sure arrow will give us an excellent transfer. Shame we're not getting the trilogy in 4k.

I agree with you guys the price is definitely steep especially since they just posted silence of the lambs in a hardbox for £30 but I stuck a PO in anyway, amazing movie and I'm sure arrow will give us an excellent transfer. Shame we're not getting the trilogy in 4k.
You can get this but only Desperado is 4k sadly.

Use RWMAY10 for an extra 10% off.

Arrow SteelBook majority have been quality finish even when been matte
Some of their SteelBook used spot gloss.

The only exceptions was the Zavvi Exclusives 5 year anniverary Arrow SteelBooks released in 2014 they was not as good matte finish they was limited to 2000 each and was made in china.
I have every SteelBook released by arrow apart from the USA Re-Animator which was a Fye Exclusive.

This SteeBook is been released in UK/USA/Canada
The only difference with UK release is discs and Jcard having BBFC logos

You can get this but only Desperado is 4k sadly.

Use RWMAY10 for an extra 10% off.
Rarewaves are terrible with packaging, so it would be a risk.
Also they sent items cheap via 3rd party postage then handed to royal mail in cheap slots and items took 10-14 days delivery.

I've not bought from them too recently though, might be different now.

They are still clusterf*cks for only UK deliveries not to mention it took them so ****ing long to grt it what ppl told them literaly every single day.