Gotham
Release: September 9th, 2014
Platform: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

HDN Destiny Clan: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/183825

From the creators of Halo and the company that brought you Call of Duty, comes Destiny, an epic adventure unlike anything players have experienced. In Destiny you are a Guardian of the last city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system, from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Defeat Earth's enemies. Discover all that we have lost. Become legend.

imagejfx.jpg

For years, the name Bungie has been synonymous with the game Halo. Yesterday, they unveiled their next massive project called Destiny. They've partnered up with activision and the game looks amazing. This will be the thread for news, photos and updates relating to the game. Enjoy!

Attachments

• destiny.jpg
    destiny.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 6,155
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going with the Hunter, had so much fun in the alpha and the beta using that class....and my game has finally arrived:thumbs: Loading it up now....see you've Been playing quite a bit noodles :)
Good choice! I almost went with Hunter too, but the majority of people I know went with that class, so I decided to stick with Titan. I literally spent all day yesterday on it lol. Planned to do the same today, but keep getting dragged away to do other things.

Glad to hear yours has finally arrived mate... enjoy! :)

I'm digging this game! I played it for a few hours yesterday and can't wait to get back to it. Haven't tried multiplayer yet but I put in a request to join the HDN clan. :thumbs:

Just approved it. I wonder what rewards we will earn for the clan being in the game? Once 3 people sync with Bungie, it'll appear in the game.

Reactions: jackie879
So... should I get this or wait on it? I've heard mixed reviews. I'd hate to drop $60 on a dud with a few games this fall that I'm interested in.

Here is my thoughts on the game. It was certainly a hyped up game as far as the value of it right now its a small world BUT I know that will change over time. I never played the beta so this was a blind buy as I am personally a fan of bungie. Now I had got the white ps4 bundle so the game is just a bonus for me .
This game is much more fun with friends than solo. I have done both now. Personally I would have waited a bit to buy the game if it did not come bundled with the system. Right now I feel the game to just be rather small BUT THE Future potential when they start expanding it will be WORTH IT THEN. A few of my friends have already FINISHED what is currently playable. I believe the first expansion is out in December so I would have waited until then knowing and seeing what I know now.

Im not hating on the game at all I think what it WILL be will be amazing what they let us start with was a let down with all the HYPE they played up. I cant wait to see what this game will grow into . If you want something short and sweet go for it now.
Good luck on your choice.

Reactions: adrenaline78
I'm interested in this, but think I might wait a while, even until Thanksgiving for the black friday sales - when this is sure to drop in price.

Anyone else decide to create a second character yet ? I decided to tonight so I could try and rank them up together whenever I feel like switching. I do like that I can store Items for my other characters to use.

Anyone else decide to create a second character yet ? I decided to tonight so I could try and rank them up together whenever I feel like switching. I do like that I can store Items for my other characters to use.

Nope. I'll just be sticking with one for now.

I completed the main story earlier and thought it was pretty weak to be honest - it's very short and not that interesting... didn't feel like I'd really accomplished anything and didn't have that "hell yeah!" feeling at the end.

The one thing I do love about it though is upgrading my character... that's the main reason I keep playing. I'm finding it a lot of fun teaming up with friends and trying to unlock better armor/weapons together, all while leveling up.

I've been told the story is only the surface of the game anyway, and we're to expect some DLC at some point as well. I'm yet to try the Crucible/multiplayer, but I'm sure I'll get some enjoyment out of that once I get around to it too.

I completed the main story earlier and thought it was pretty weak to be honest - it's very short and not that interesting... didn't feel like I'd really accomplished anything and didn't have that "hell yeah!" feeling at the end.

The one thing I do love about it though is upgrading my character... that's the main reason I keep playing. I'm finding it a lot of fun teaming up with friends and trying to unlock better armor/weapons together, all while leveling up.

I've been told the story is only the surface of the game anyway, and we're to expect some DLC at some point as well. I'm yet to try the Crucible/multiplayer, but I'm sure I'll get some enjoyment out of that once I get around to it too.

Guy's do you realise your 1st character has a 2nd sub class, for instance I have picked titan & after you get to level 15 it allows you to switch sub classes so I will go from attack to defence& level up my sub class before I would consider a 2nd character, this way I get to try all the titan has to offer & when i've done that I'll then start a 2nd & 3rd, leaving warlock to last.... thats what I fancy doing anyway but each to their own ....Enjoy

PS for all you that haven't unlocked Mars yet ......ITS REAL FUN :D:D:D:D

Reactions: Noodles
For anybody who has joined the HD Ninja Destiny clan, don't forget to go back to Bungie.net and finalize your membership by chosing your platform and such.

Reactions: Noodles
Guy's do you realise your 1st character has a 2nd sub class, for instance I have picked titan & after you get to level 15 it allows you to switch sub classes so I will go from attack to defence& level up my sub class before I would consider a 2nd character, this way I get to try all the titan has to offer & when i've done that I'll then start a 2nd & 3rd, leaving warlock to last.... thats what I fancy doing anyway but each to their own ....Enjoy
I didn't know about the sub class thing until a friend mentioned it to me yesterday... I'm hoping to start leveling up my second class tomorrow. I managed to get to level 20 earlier today, and now I feel like the fun has just begun... it's more competitive and more rewarding imo. The shaders for your armor make you look awesome too! :D

For anybody who has joined the HD Ninja Destiny clan, don't forget to go back to Bungie.net and finalize your membership by chosing your platform and such.
Done. :thumbs:

Pretty fun game, been playing for a couple hours today. Will request to join the clan later! FYI I'm on a 360 and suuuuck at multiplayer if that changes anything :D