Apr 25, 2011
California
Release Date: Nov. 12th, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon
Price upon posting: $380.99

61bIq9I4nLL._AA1194_.jpg

319GdS-8swL.jpg

Description from Amazon:

"The Whole Body of Work…and more. All 8 seasons on Blu-ray, an exclusive Art of Dexter book and a killer bonus disc of new special features all wrapped up in one Limited Edition, collectible package. Join your favorite serial killer in all 8 chilling seasons of Showtime’s Emmy® and Golden Globe®-winning series. This to-die-for collection is a must-have for the Dark Passenger in us all. Blu-ray collection includes 25 discs, including all the episodes and the bonus disc."

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

I'm not sure if this version is going to be exclusive to amazon, or maybe just the artbook is, or they're just calling it an exclusive because of the different packaging. We will soon see.

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 320
Last edited by a moderator:
So what does all that mean I pre ordered this as I'm after the head surely they can't mistake it for another edition?has anyone contacted them to find out,I'm in australia and would hate to get this and find it's not the one I thought it was surely they can't show a picture of an item and send you a different item?

i sent them a mail after i ordered and they replied that its indeed the headbust and not the slidebox...

there was a misunderstanding when they First posted in on their page, because they had the bust photo but in the description said slide BOX but now they fixed this. from what saw in their page, the slide BOX will be released in DVD and the headbust in BLURAY.

I hope they gave me the right Information.. here is their reply

Dear Customer,

I have received your message that you want to want to be sure that this edition of the item " Coffret Collector Integrale Dexter Saisons 1 à 8 - Headbust - 37 Blu-ray " is the headbust and not the slide BOX.

Following your message, I did some recherches and inform you that this edition is of headbust and not the slide BOX.

I also inform you that the photo shown on the page of this item is the headbust edition.

I hope this information is useful to you.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us again we are always at your disposal.

Thank you for shopping in Amazon.fr.

Dexter: The Complete Series Collection 1,510 PIECES WORLDWIDE
(Amazon.fr Exclusive 'Head' Set) €170 / £135

I received my French edition of the Dexter Head box yesterday. I choose to buy it from Amazon.fr because it was roughly £100 cheaper compared to other Amazon websites from other countries.

What I noticed when I was checking it for any damages or missing pieces :

1. Along the seems of the join on either side there are some straight edge screw driver type marks, a couple on each side, not major and you do have to look closely.
I was going to return it but after reading the review from the French and German Amazon sites other people
have noticed this as well so it must be a poor manufacturing finish.

2. Paint work is not great in some areas - the lettering, but it is hand painted after all so it wont be perfect.

3. The back piece of the bust - the plastic seems to be of a slightly different colour of white plastic compared to the front piece. I have looked at other pictures and film clips and have noticed this as well.

THE POSITIVES!
I still think its worth the money, cheaper than anywhere else from Amazon.fr and if you think about it, your getting all 8 seasons in one elegant looking box set.
The book you get with this is all in English.

So far this is what I have noticed and I hope this helps other people thinking of buying this.
Of to watch the first episode of this series that I have never seen before.

Right now you will get the Dexter Head Bust Edition for 161,99 Euro from Amazon.fr.:

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00LBYYWRG/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

Coffret Collector Integrale Dexter Saisons 1 à 8 - Headbust à 161.99€
Bénéficiez de cet article au prix de 161.99 euros (réduction visible dans votre panier au moment du paiement). Amazon.fr se réserve le droit de retirer l'offre à tout moment. Important : les clients ayant précommandé ce produit bénéficieront également de cette réduction dans le cadre du programme "Précommande au plus bas prix". Offre valable uniquement pour les produits vendus et expédiés par Amazon.fr.

Reactions: tonybsg
Too bad, our fellow forumer in the Dexter thread confirmed it is region B locked. I thought Paramount Release is always region free.

Too bad, our fellow forumer in the Dexter thread confirmed it is region B locked. I thought Paramount Release is always region free.

Showtime insisted on it I believe. The USA discs are Region A locked. So UK discs (also in french set) are Region B locked.