Disney Classics (Blu-ray Complete 57-Disc Collection) [UK]

Joker88

Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2018
Release date: November 16 , 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - Shop Disney UK
Price: £224.99 (Zavvi) - £225 (Shop Disney UK)

12693684-1224800236805339.jpg12693684-1844800489021450.jpg12693684-1504800488928783.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn’t Zavvi have this last year?
Yeah last year was the older version it didn't have the newer ralph disc included or frozen 2. Also they wanted 250 for the blu ray last year so even better price this time around. Saw last years version sell on the bay last week for 400 odd be gutted if I was that person now lol.

Oh right, so this is an updated version of the same, but with a couple new releases included :thumbs: :thumbs:

Reactions: Joker88
Also says the following on the zavvi listing:

*NEW*. For the 5 films below, the Blu-ray set will include the Walt Disney ‘Signature’ edition discs (previously released in the US, but not the UK) which feature new bonus materials. 101 Dalmatians, Bambi, Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. The Lion King disc is also a ‘signature edition’ disc, (as released previously in the 2018 box set & 4K sku).

• Informative
Reactions: DMD4k and Joker88
Oh right, so this is an updated version of the same, but with a couple new releases included :thumbs: :thumbs:
Yep I'm happy as I missed out on the first one as I didn't think it would sell out and it did and didn't fancy paying the ebay prices lol.
Expensive november for me by looks of it got this on pre order , the marvel 4k collection and game of thrones 4k steelbook collection and im after a ps5 so xmas is cancelled ha ha.

Yep I'm happy as I missed out on the first one as I didn't think it would sell out and it did and didn't fancy paying the ebay prices lol.
Expensive november for me by looks of it got this on pre order , the marvel 4k collection and game of thrones 4k steelbook collection and im after a ps5 so xmas is cancelled ha ha.

I feel your pain! In exactly the same boat with the 4k Marvel and GoT sets!

• Haha
Do they plan on releasing one of these every few years to update it?

The first release was going for £200 in sales last year reduced from £250, I wouldn't be surprised if the price of these drop at some point, I doubt they will sell out quickly unless they made a lot less this time round, Disney physical media prices and sales have dropped massively since the launch of Disney+ and I doubt people that picked this up the first time are going to want to buy it again so demand for these should be a lot smaller.

Problem for me is the cost in one go, already getting Back to the Future box at £75 and Resident Evil box at £120 as well....
Next on in 4k for £750 :rofl: (would still be cheap if you check per disc price)

Love the look of these sets, but they become kinda pointless within a year or two once the next film is released... that's why I stick to buying Disney films separately.

Reactions: MM3
You know it all adds up but defo worth it for these sets.
Woudent mind them bringing out an updated pixar full collection next either.

Please don’t say that out loud, you know they’re listening!

I’m really not sure about committing this because of how it will no longer be complete by the time the next Disney film is released, but it is a beautiful set!

Yep a pixar set and an action adventure set would be nice and it would be a great way for people who don't have access to the disney club to get those filmsl