Disney code giveaway - just for a li'l fun!

Jan 6, 2014
Berkshire, UK
I've got 2 Disney reward codes (from monsters university & little mermaid) to give away so thought I might as well make a little amusement out of it!

So, here's the deal on how to enter:

Thank the OP first of all (standard procedure!) :thumbs:

Secondly, finish this sentence in the funniest :hilarious: / angriest :angry: /?sexiest :naughty: or any other "est" :ohno: way you can think of...

"I went into HMV to grab a copy of the latest exclusive steelbook. There was only 1 left and it had a huge dent on the front, so I......"

I'm gonna watch a couple episodes of Breaking Bad so I'll be back in about 90 minutes (22:45 UK time) to pick the 2 winners! Feel free to thank each other's posts to try and influence the judges! ;)

Good luck :thumbs:

"I went into HMV to grab a copy of the latest exclusive steelbook. There was only 1 left and it had a huge dent on the front, so I pressed it against my large bosom and the dent it pinged back to shape :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: BradG1984
"I went into HMV to grab a copy of the latest exclusive steelbook. There was only 1 left and it had a huge dent on the front, so I took it to the checkout, laid it down on the desk, unzipped my trousers, turned around, and asked the sales person 'Can you see the dent?'..."

Reactions: BradG1984
"I went into HMV to grab a copy of the latest exclusive steelbook. There was only 1 left and it had a huge dent on the front, so I brought it to an HMV employee and said, "Look at this dent! A potential work of art ruined. Now who's gonna buy this?" He says, "It's not that big of a deal. "It's just a dent. People will still buy it." This is when I go ape-balls. "Just a dent?" Then I proceed to take all "Gravity" steelbooks and painfully put dents in them. Inside, I silently apologize for defacing such treasures) "Good luck selling these, buddy. He tells me stop and says "You've made your point, sir." Then he takes the dented Disney steelbook and tosses them into an unknown box. I stare at him intently for a few seconds. He nervously asks, "What?" I point to the surveilance cameras in the corners on that side of the store and say, "Get me those tapes. We're gonna catch the A-hole who defaced this Mona Lisa. He says, "Sir, that's a bit excessive. This isn't exactly the Louvre." I scream at him to get me those tapes. He calls security and they have me detained. While I wait in the room, I post this little fiasco on HDN. I sigh deeply, sit back and say to myself quietly, "Well done!"

Hahaha awesome! Hoped for more posts but then again it is Friday night and not everyone has kids to stay home with! Lol

So the clear winner has to be Acalica917 - that cracked me and the mrs up! :hilarious:
And Flash has pipped Skog for the second code! :scat:

Skog if I get any more disney codes I'll let you know for taking part! :D

PMing codes now :thumbs:

Reactions: Flash
Aww thank you so much I have never won anything (even though I technically came 2nd) lol

However sadly it won't let me redeem the points without the last 6 digits of the barcode :(