Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Disney Movie Club - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - DMC Exclusive

DIsney Movie Exclusive

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Price is based on 3x orders. One at regular price and two others at a discounted rate. All members pay the total cost / 3. Sales tax is charged by DMC.

Remember, shipping to international locations is best when combined! Ask for more options on items to add to your box.

View attachment 444342

Read more about this resource...

Fantastic. Just ordered one and paid for postage for the lot. Look forward to receiving this with my The Black Hole copies.

@apsmith21 I joined the group buys for this and The Black Hole this morning. I noticed that in the Your Purchases section
there is a little blue link on the left side that says Download Invoice. When I click on the link it says An unexpected
error occurred. Please try again
later. Since both my purchases say Validated on the right side it should all be ok, right?

Last edited:
Just ordered one. When you have it in hand, please let me know, and I will give you the US address to sent it to.
Many thanks

Reactions: Wreck
@apsmith21 I joined the group buys for this and The Black Hole this morning. I noticed that in the Your Purchases section
there is a little blue link on the left side that says Download Invoice. When I click on the link it says An unexpected
error occurred. Please try again
later. Since both my purchases say Validated on the right side it should all be ok, right?

Yes as long as it says validated your purchase is secure.

Given that you are in the USA we'll need you to pay for shipping so I can ship your copies out when I have everything.

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb
any news on this?

If you'd like to ship, you need to pay for shipping.

If you'd like to ship, you need to pay for shipping.

Can this and my John Wick mini steel be shipped to a US address,

Paypal - same place as you sent the first payment.

If you can't find it, PM me for details or if you can, send along the paypal transaction ID for the shipping payment.
Paypal ID no. 83H86767YG042214D
I have put the US address in the notes, If it isn't there please PM me.

Many thanks

I watched this last night. A good print not stellar but way better than any other version I've seen. Could do with the Arrow or Criterion treatment.