tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Sept. 26, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): EUR 118.99
ORDER: Amazon

91jsdr-APUL._SL1500_.jpg

The box includes the following films: - Monsters, Inc. (SC branding) - Brother Bear (with SC-branding) - Fox and the Hound (with SC branding) - The Incredibles - The Incredibles (SC branding) - Bernard and Bianca (with SC-branding ) - Mulan SE (with SC-branding) - Pocahontas (with SC branding) - A Bug's Life (SC branding) - Robin Hood SE (with SC-branding) - Aristocats Special Edition (with SC-branding) - Ratatouille (with SC branding) - Finding Nemo (2012) - Wall-E (with SC-branding) - Beauty and the Beast - Diamond Edition (2010) - Tangled - (with SC-branding) - The Lion King (2011) - Diamond Edition - Aladdin 2013 (SC-branding) - Arielle - The Mermaid (Diamond Edition 2013) - The Jungle Book (Diamond Edition 2013) - Tarzan (with SC branding)

Last edited by a moderator:
A year ago I'd grab that in a heartbeat. But now that zavvi is releasing all those Disney steelies, I'm not so sure... Maybe if there's a UK version.

I agree, Great price, but desperately dull packaging. Ideal for soemone with kids I suppose, but not really that great as a collectible (IMHO!)

Disney 20 Disc Blu Ray Collection Amazon Germany

Disney are releasing a 20 Disc Set
Link is below priced at €118.99
Release Date 26th September

image.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00D2KSWN2/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Monsters, Inc.
-Brother bear
-CAP and Capper
-The Incredibles - The Incredibles
-Bernard and Bianca
-Mulan SE
-Pocahontas
-Bugs life
-Robin Hood SE
-Aristocats Special Edition
-Ratatouille
-Finding Nemo (2012)
Wall-E
-The beauty and the beast - Diamond Edition (2010)
-Rapunzel - reverse new blow-dry
-The King of the Lions (2011) - Diamond Edition
-Aladdin 2013
-Arielle - the Little Mermaid (Diamond Edition 2013)
-The Jungle Book (Diamond Edition 2013)
-Tarzan

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: yurydalkou