Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 27 November 2012
Price: €14.99

Pre-order here

51LbxCigPvL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: snsguy
I don't have the District 9 steel, and have never been that desperate for it, however this is one re-release that I would actually have picked up. But with a printed back, no thanks.

ok thanks understood now

so you means all re-releases from germany are with "print back" ? ! like the french steel for batman the dark knight ?! that's indeed awful :(
Usually re-releases come with a printed back or printed FSK logo to differentiate from the original release, but I don't think anybody has any concrete information at this point in time. :)

Received it today, and yes it has a printed back. FSK logo is a sticker, and there's no inside art.
Also the spine is different to the original release, as it does not have the little alien at the top of it.

Any pics on this one yet. Has it a printed back like all the others?

BluBlazer, meet Ashcroft. He likes to hit his keyboard and hopes that one day by pure coincidence that he might generate a sentence which proves useful to the next person who visits the thread.

Only joking mate :p It has printed back and no inside art, which isn't great

Reactions: BluBlazer
BluBlazer, meet Ashcroft. He likes to hit his keyboard and hopes that one day by pure coincidence that he might generate a sentence which proves useful to the next person who visits the thread.

Only joking mate :p It has printed back and no inside art, which isn't great

Ha! I was scanning down through the thread and missed the one with the vital info. Typical. Sorry for bumping this already solved mystery.

Now I shall go hide in shame. :emb:

Reactions: zoneism
What annoys me is amazon.de doesn't show the picture of the one you're getting.
Very misleading.
The same for Scott Pilgrim and Serenity re-releases.
The show non-printed backs (you can see this from the tiny bit of the back that you see beside the spine in their 'side view')

Its s shame about no artwork inside and the printed back - for those of us who missed out on the original releases these are what we're left with (other than getting pricey ones off the bay).