71.9 KB · Views: 437
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 476
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 460
Last edited by a moderator:
i got this today, i have been hunting this for a while since the nice pictures you guys posted, thats way i waited and did not buy the usa version, i love this, really awesome steel....

Really nice steel of this movie form ES, but do not put the Future Shop down as it is really really nice, it is more simplistic, really nice matte finish, inside artwork doesn't have the words just the scenery(which is one of my issue with the ES version I find the wording inside artwork ruins the feel of the scenery makes it a bit too busy), front Artwork on FS release both Characters go well together and back artwork all black with the five symbols in the middle from top to bottom... Love The ES release do not get me wrong it was a must have, but if you are a FAN of the movie the FS shop is also a must !

So in your opinion This and the FS are the best Divergent SB's? Is Best Buy's identical to the FS. Also did this get any Asian releases? I quite liked this film and want to finally get the 2 best releases.

So in your opinion This and the FS are the best Divergent SB's? Is Best Buy's identical to the FS. Also did this get any Asian releases? I quite liked this film and want to finally get the 2 best releases.

I checked BB US and it is the same Steelbook as FS (''Future Shop/BB US'' is Matte but because of the black and white tones used it works really really really well on a Matte Finish which is Nice High Quality), I really really like The FS/BB one I believe if you love the movie it is a MUST to Own ! I just took some pictures for you see below(sorry not so great quality pictures but will give you different angles not displayed on the FS/BB website it looks better in hands than on my pictures I took and didn't take front artwork as it is same as on the website)

The ES is also very nice but totally different vibe, very nice quality Gloss Finish and debossed title.

Both worth owning if you love the movie.

There's no Asian Steel of This one, I was disappointed because I love Asian Steelbooks. There was suppose to be a NovaMedia Exclusive which I was excited about but they cancelled the release.

Hope this helps.

1 - back.jpg 2 - disks.jpg 3 - inside.jpg 4 - tattoos.jpg

PS: again Pictures are not as nice as steelbook in hands, bad quality picture my camera sucks

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jaxxx
TY I will pick them both up. I do really like the movie and you can steal both these releases off the bay. Especially now in case the sequel rocks, it is being released at a great time there is nothing big coming out and Hunger Games will slow to a crawl by then and be a one screen movie. That Will Ferrell & Kevin Hart movie will bomb even with the ridiculous amount of press dollars the studio is throwing at it. Will is done, he hasn't made a good comedy in almost a decade. This might be his last shot for a while having 4-5 bombs in a row.
I do remember Divergent was I want to say going to be Nova Media's 2nd exclusive but was not to be :(

@Jaxxx it's my pleasure, you can't go wrong, 2 nice steels of the first movie I love them much :)

can't believe 2nd movie INSURGENT already coming out, I am so looking forward to the 2nd Movie and do hope that FS will come out with a Matching Steel to go with their ''Divergent Exclusive Future Shop Steelbook'' (@zerox39 ) ... hope as well ES does another one also nice... and this time lets hope also for an Asian release :emb:

Reactions: Jaxxx
Not yet and it is kind of disappointing that eOne releases shite like Monsters Dark Continent but not this. Kind of pointless to have Divergent now without a matching Insurgent

Also I think Divergent didn't sell well as it is still in stock due to high print run.

Reactions: Pranko
I just ordered one from ES (via Rakuten) for £5.99. It's just annoying that there appears to be no plans for a matching Insurgent steel (n).
I know. ES seem to be dead in the water with Steelbooks right now. Nothing happening there since last year.

This is a really nice Steelbook in hand. Especially for that price. It's such a pity they didn't do an Insurgent one coz I know ES would have done a good job with it :(

Reactions: ChrisIW
I just ordered one from ES (via Rakuten) for £5.99. It's just annoying that there appears to be no plans for a matching Insurgent steel (n).
I read somewhere on HDN that the steelbook didn't sell well at all and eOne was left with an excessive amount of them. Too bad though, the finish on this version is much better than what we got at BBY.