Django Unchained (Blu-ray Ultimate Collector's Edition #1) (Reel Synergy Productions) (Supreme Team)

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2019
SOLD OUT
Note: Limited to 50 (and 10 APs)

Django.jpg

Reel Synergy Productions
Fueled by passion with handcrafted and professional design ; infused thematic editions that showcase a true synergy from the film in physical form.

Django Unchained Ultimate Collector's Edition
Fan Edition Commission by the SupremeTeam
SteelBook
Hard Gloss Slipbox 100% custom design inside and out.
Booklet with 100% custom design with original content and/or curated via extensive research
Weathered by hand replica Handbill taken from aspects of the film
1.5" Enamel Pin 100% custom design with the backing card resembling Red Apple Cigarettes packaging
Wooden art card featuring 100% custom design of the stage coach
Tooth keychain that opens just like in the film where they stored money, handbills, etc. Included is mini replica handbill and old money.
Sticker resembles the saddle of Django
Wooden box engraved

Last edited:
Arrived today safe and sound! Thank you once again to @tridon for this amazing and extremely generous giveaway!

IMG_0405D.jpg

Absolutely incredible edition, Pictures just don't give it the justice it deserves. I want to give props and thanks to all involved with this release. Reel Synergy Productions along with Supreme Team really hit this one out of the park. Can't begin to imagine what they have in store with Inglorious Basterds!

Arrived today safe and sound! Thank you once again to @tridon for this amazing and extremely generous giveaway!

View attachment 461186

Absolutely incredible edition, Pictures just don't give it the justice it deserves. I want to give props and thanks to all involved with this release. Reel Synergy Productions along with Supreme Team really hit this one out of the park. Can't begin to imagine what they have in store with Inglorious Basterds!
Gratz

View attachment 461186

Awesome! Happy that it arrived a-okay! Enjoy! :)

Reactions: Devoid Of Truth
Can't believe you won this, looks like an amazing edition.
What's the branded box @hatredhorror ?
What's inside, same as other box?
its the box the reel synergy team initially wanted to use as the outer box, but didnt due to production difficulties (only a few (15?) were of acceptable quality).. those 15 copies were sold via a raffle... it has enough space for everything in the edition, but in this case its offered empty ;)

• Informative
Reactions: DudleyMan