“The next
chapter in
The
Shining
story
Stephen King’s
Doctor Sleep
REDRUM”

Um, anyone else think this steel needs a little more text?

“The next
chapter in
The
Shining
story
Stephen King’s
Doctor Sleep
REDRUM”

Um, anyone else think this steel needs a little more text?
yes they should paste the films entire unabridged script on every surface of this steelbook.

I wasn’t a fan of this film but wanted to watch the directors cut. Watched that last night and I can confirm this is the worst film I see of 2019.

the start with young Danny was good and some scenes towards the end. But apart from that it’s absolutely f**king dire

I also don’t like it when Ewan attempts that poor American accent he has. Bit like Daniel Craig

Reactions: Genocide
I really liked this film. Would love a steelbook, but that 'art'. Oof. Be interesting to see what it looks like in hand.

I liked the film too. Its very faithful to the novel apart from the third act which goes in a completely different direction and which took me by surprise.

This design is just awful though. They could have even spot glossed it or something.......

The U.S. steelbook is the best so far.

Reactions: andy01652
I liked the film too. Its very faithful to the novel apart from the third act which goes in a completely different direction and which took me by surprise.

This design is just awful though. They could have even spot glossed it or something.......

The U.S. steelbook is the best so far.
You can get very similar steelbook to USA release in France

Got mine in the post today. Which is odd since I cancelled my order last month...
Did you do any pre orders last year before or after November 6th 2019

HMV updated their website on around November 6th 2019 your account has new and old orders tab
Pre orders done before November 6th was moved to old orders
Any outstanding pre orders in old tab would be still processed as normal with no need to do a new order
It was not possible to cancel online for any orders listed in old orders as you had to contact HMV by email to cancel any of these orders

Did you do a new order and cancel online but not checked old orders as it's possible might have already done a pre order before November 6th and forgot you had done one.

Look in your account for items listed in both new and old orders

Did you do any pre orders last year before or after November 6th 2019

HMV updated their website on around November 6th 2019 your account has new and old orders tab
Pre orders done before November 6th was moved to old orders
Any outstanding pre orders in old tab would be still processed as normal with no need to do a new order
It was not possible to cancel online for any orders listed in old orders as you had to contact HMV by email to cancel any of these orders

Did you do a new order and cancel online but not checked old orders as it's possible might have already done a pre order before November 6th and forgot you had done one.

Look in your account for items listed in both new and old orders
No I definitely cancelled it via email. I have the email confirming it. I've checked my account and I don't seem to have been charged for it.

Reactions: paulboland
Is it just all matte? No spot glossing or anything? I really want a steelbook of this but struggling to justify paying that much for this one.

Last edited:
Guys, can anyone help me in sourcing a copy of this??

Watched it last night and have to admit I loved it, a very under rated film that deserves a lot more praise than it got...