Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 8, 2017
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 799 CZK

film_22771_1.jpg

Last edited:
I know the steelbook is inevitable, but really...the movie doesn't even come out for another 4 months. Can we just list steelbooks for Spider-Man: Homecoming, Captain Marvel, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, and Ant-Man and the Wasp while we're at it?

I know the steelbook is inevitable, but really...the movie doesn't even come out for another 4 months. Can we just list steelbooks for Spider-Man: Homecoming, Captain Marvel, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, and Ant-Man and the Wasp while we're at it?

Didn't you hear? Infinity War is up for pre-order next week, the only catch is they take payment straight away and deliver it upon release :whistle::naughty:

slow down turbo, this film ain't even in the theater yet, I hope they'd be focusing on things in hands... like Dredd...cause it should be released already like...

@JCC cool artworks but I doubt the actual steelbook would even have title on spine... people at Disney's are crazy lol

slow down turbo, this film ain't even in the theater yet, I hope they'd be focusing on things in hands... like Dredd...cause it should be released already like...

@JCC cool artworks but I doubt the actual steelbook would even have title on spine... people at Disney's are crazy lol

The North American Civil War steelbook is supposed to have an English title on the spine. It looks like the European and Asian steelbook will have portraits on the spine.

Reactions: goufcustom
Well, we have eight months to wait for the steelbook. I figured I'd get an early start on speculation and post my mock-up. Hopefully we'll get more art in the next few months for more ideas.

1XRww8X.jpg
:woot::woot::OMG::OMG:With a gloss finish and appropriate debossing or embossing to an artwork like this, it is going to be definitely a win. a total Chaotic Win. :naughty::naughty::thumbs::thumbs:This should be the art unless better is propose, don't know even if any better could be made.:cool::cool::cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Ha, great minds think alike as they say @JCC

True but your consistent in my book
I remember someone else (I believe it was @teddyjun) also made a concept using the exact same art lol - he made his first, but obviously I didn't see it until after I'd made mine, otherwise I probably would've done something different. I guess it's clear what artwork we're all hoping they use though! :p

I remember someone else (I believe it was @teddyjun) also made a concept using the exact same art lol - he made his first, but obviously I didn't see it until after I'd made mine, otherwise I probably would've done something different. I guess it's clear what artwork we're all hoping they use though! :p

I had a feeling that you had made a similar one, but I couldn't remember for sure. This art is simply just perfect for a steelbook, I couldn't resist!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I had a feeling that you had made a similar one, but I couldn't remember for sure. This art is simply just perfect for a steelbook, I couldn't resist!
Up until recently, those were the only two official Doctor Strange posters available to be fair, so they didn't give us all much choice lol. They definitely go very well together though! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC and Flloydo