Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 9, 2017
Purchase links: Media Markt - Amazon DE
Price: €29.99

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know if there will be a title on the spine for this steelbook?

Last edited:
Can someone let me know:
I have not ordered from amazon.de before, but the language of this disc appears to be German only? Is this true of most amazon.de discs?
I've bought from amazon.uk and amazon.fr and all of them have had multiple Euro languages.

Can someone let me know:
I have not ordered from amazon.de before, but the language of this disc appears to be German only? Is this true of most amazon.de discs?
I've bought from amazon.uk and amazon.fr and all of them have had multiple Euro languages.
should be multiple including English at the minimum besides german

Can someone let me know:
Great Hollywood companies (WB, Universal, Paramount, Sony, FOX, Disney) usually make multilanguage discs with multilanguage menus/tracks, but they're not always the same, there is no "default" configuration: btw english is always present, of course, and you can always choose language menu/tracks (or menu language of your BD player is set by default for the disc menus/tracks).
Amazon has no control over the language tracks on the discs
This movie should get ENG/GER/ITA tracks/subs (of course the jcard is in german)

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
Now it's getting more and more interesting. Second european steelbook confirmed to be without the title on spine. Will the UK one really be the only one? :whistle:

That back looks incredible! Is that some kind of debossing or just an artwork?

Now it's getting more and more interesting. Second european steelbook confirmed to be without the title on spine. Will the UK one really be the only one? :whistle:

That back looks incredible! Is that some kind of debossing or just an artwork?

The pic with the inside art is showing the embossing, too.