Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 6, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: This steelbook has the title on the spine.

11355402-2804450968512937.jpg

11355402-2124450968749505.jpg
11355402-4354450969197693.jpg
11355402-6484450968333585.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If its false info then their customer have a right to a refund due to false advertising, but i bet my bottom $ this will have a spine title.

No conspiracy. Just experience.
I won't go that far to say that Zavvi betray their customers deliberately. But it's possible that they got false product informations from the studios themselves. It wouldn't be the first time.

I am definitely waiting for live photos impatiently :D
I would be happy for the UK ninjas if it's true. Really.

While Zavvi have certainly been wrong in the past, on this occasion I'll be amazed if they are.

Recently announced Disney titles are all stated to have titles on the spine. The artwork for Rogue One has been updated and features the title on it, something which most (all?) EU designs don't have. The same goes for Moana.

I honestly think Disney have finally listened to their UK customers regarding this issue.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mobley and thewoe
Bottom line is, the USA has always had spine titles on the marvel releases, i think /zavvi have just realised we hate the piture spines... plus think about it, come infinity war how would they fit all those actors faces on the spine? they wouldnt.

Titles on the spines means i will no longer need to double dip, i will only have to double dip on civil war.

Last edited:
Bottom line is, the USA has always had spine titles on the marvel releases,

Could be a first then if The Americas edition of DOCTOR STRANGE has no spine title (reportedly) and if their spine looks like the in-hand Spanish steelbook.
Does seem a bit "strange" the reports that only the U.K. out of the rest of the world (including English language territories) should be getting a title on the spine and that this is happening nowhere else . . .
I guess we'll know soon enough (28th Feb U.S. & Canada / 6th March U.K.).

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Bottom line is, the USA has always had spine titles on the marvel releases, i think /zavvi have just realised we hate the piture spines... plus think about it, come infinity war how would they fit all those actors faces on the spine? they wouldnt.

Titles on the spines means i will no longer need to double dip, i will only have to double dip on civil war.

Could be a first then if The Americas edition of DOCTOR STRANGE has no spine title (reportedly) and if their spine looks like the in-hand Spanish steelbook.
Does seem a bit "strange" the reports that only the U.K. out of the rest of the world (including English language territories) should be getting a title on the spine and that this is happening nowhere else . . .
I guess we'll know soon enough (28th Feb U.S. & Canada / 6th March U.K.).
Hum... Guardians of the Galaxy... back in 2014
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...u-ray-steelbook-best-buy-exclusive-usa.51638/
Img_3821.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: thewoe
To be fair to Zavvi, they're only passing on information that has been provided to them, so if it turns out not to have a title, then Disney are the ones to blame.