Doctor Strange (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #149) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 25, 2017 (Standard) - FAC TBA
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition 1 - Edition 2
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - 1099 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2
Note: E1 Full Slip Slim + Lenticular 3D Magnet 601 copies - E2 Lenticular 3D Full Slip Slim 601 copies - Hardbox 2 x slim gift for purchasing both single editions E1 + E2

84470D51-EAEB-412D-B1B7-1D0C21A9A6E9.jpeg8470C96A-76A5-40E7-AF9B-648BC8C43973.jpeg68E04E5D-ED18-4E58-ABB0-9FA231F8EE9D.jpeg
21768583_1518339094949728_4316702792414435378_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Low quantity.. as usual with Karel.. while other group buys have 40-50 copies..
Those (That?) other GB have made their members jump through hoops while doing a pirouette for them to have those numbers, and they may not even retain them. How many hoops have you had to jump through here? None. Just be here, which is pretty basic.

It's not down to Karel - it's down to Filmarena. Also their releases tend to be in lower quantities than many of the other retailers, normally only 500 - 600 per edition for most recent releases.
Right, but still he used to get at least 30 copies per edition. Now he can barely get 20.

Those (That?) other GB have made their members jump through hoops while doing a pirouette for them to have those numbers, and they may not even retain them. How many hoops have you had to jump through here? None. Just be here, which is pretty basic.
I think he means other GBs on HDN rather than GBs from other places/people...

Reactions: DMD4k

Well as you know i’m here for many years... so keep this for someone who wasn’t here for the last 3-4 years. I know what i’m talking about. I just want HDN to get the respect they deserve. 17-18 copies per edition is nothing.

Right, but still he used to get at least 30 copies per edition. Now he can barely get 20.
Right, so? If he can only get 20 that's probably because when he was getting 30 they weren't selling out. So FA said you don't need 30, you need 20.
It's hard to get those back now.

A couple of things are at play here
  • The GBs in the past 2 years do not get as many takers as once before so FA reduced the number available for GBs
  • Along the same as above FA is focusing more on fulfilling direct orders first on the site instead of handing out for GBs. More and more non FAC holding customers request editions right away when they go up for preorder. Some of those requests get denied even so the GB host can have some supply.
  • Carl has been left with unfulfilled orders many times as well leaving him to pick up the bill and often lose money so I am sure he is more careful on how many he wants to try and get.
All and all Carl does the best he can and tries to get more copies when he can. He still might for this order even, just have to see. And yes its still easier to get a GB copy here without extra $$$ added on

Last edited:
@IRON MAN would you happen to know why I no longer receive push notifications or emails for any watched threads, messages, alerts, group buys, anything.
I used to, I've tried unwatch/rewatch and disable/re-enable push notifications but still nothing.
If you don't know would you possibly know who would be able to help please.
Thanks in advance.
Missed a few GBs lately :dunno:

I had to switch my forum email from my Hotmail account to a gmail one to get alerts again. Not sure why they stopped arriving to my Hotmail address.

@IRON MAN would you happen to know why I no longer receive push notifications or emails for any watched threads, messages, alerts, group buys, anything.
I used to, I've tried unwatch/rewatch and disable/re-enable push notifications but still nothing.
Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry to hear you missed out.

Do you use hotmail/msn emails? If so, you'll want to read from this post then look into using a different email provider. If you don't use any of the aforementioned, let me know so we try a couple of things to sort you out.

Missed out on this but was able to pick up the Captain America set thankfully. I'm new to GB's so getting anything feels like a win :) Hopefully I can find one for resell.

Congrats on your first post and a belated welcome to HDN. Give us a shout if you need help around.

Reactions: MrPurps
Follow the link I just posted above to understand why.
Yeah thanks.

I started that thread but forgot to check back there once I’d got it working. Didn’t have it watched and wasn’t mentioned so completely forgot!

Thanks in advance.
exactly same problem for me, and i have unwatched and then watched thread and it doesnt change