Doctor Strange (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #149) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 25, 2017 (Standard) - FAC TBA
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition 1 - Edition 2
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - 1099 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2
Note: E1 Full Slip Slim + Lenticular 3D Magnet 601 copies - E2 Lenticular 3D Full Slip Slim 601 copies - Hardbox 2 x slim gift for purchasing both single editions E1 + E2

84470D51-EAEB-412D-B1B7-1D0C21A9A6E9.jpeg8470C96A-76A5-40E7-AF9B-648BC8C43973.jpeg68E04E5D-ED18-4E58-ABB0-9FA231F8EE9D.jpeg
21768583_1518339094949728_4316702792414435378_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I use outlook, my email is @live.com would that be why @IRON MAN ?
I don't even get the push notifications through chrome anymore on my phone, do on my pc/tablet though, is that linked to my email address also?
Thanks

I placed group buy orders for both E1 and E2 to get the hard box and both went through PayPal and both appeared in my group buy purchases. I've just checked my PayPal account for something else and I now only see one payment when there were two earlier for this. Also, on here under the group buy purchases only the E2 is now showing when both E1 and E2 were there hours ago when they went live. Can someone look into where the E1 has gone? Nothing wrong with my PayPal account as I have my credit card linked to that as well as my bank account. So enough funds to cover it. Thanks.

I placed group buy orders for both E1 and E2 to get the hard box and both went through PayPal and both appeared in my group buy purchases. I've just checked my PayPal account for something else and I now only see one payment when there were two earlier for this. Also, on here under the group buy purchases only the E2 is now showing when both E1 and E2 were there hours ago when they went live. Can someone look into where the E1 has gone? Nothing wrong with my PayPal account as I have my credit card linked to that as well as my bank account. So enough funds to cover it. Thanks.
i would followup with @CollectorEmtee and @carllenc both to make sure but most every time from a GB what you actually get on a GB is correct

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
i would followup with @CollectorEmtee and @carllenc both to make sure but most every time from a GB what you actually get on a GB is correct
Thanks. That's what I thought. I was about to start work when I ordered them and seeing both the E1 and E2 of Captain Strange go through I left it at that and started work. Just finished work and noticed the E1 is now missing. I should've taken a screenshot if I'd known.

I use outlook, my email is @live.com would that be why @IRON MAN ?
I don't even get the push notifications through chrome anymore on my phone, do on my pc/tablet though, is that linked to my email address also?
Thanks

Right, that’s another email service offered by Microsoft so it’s affected as well. You’ll need to follow the instructions in that post I linked to, to regain the ability of receiving notifications.

Reactions: DudleyMan
I now see both E1 and E2 are in my group buy purchases on here, but now only three payments in my PayPal account (I ordered Captain America E1 and E2 as well). Let me know if one of the Doctor Strange's needs paying again and I'll do so. I don't want to see Karl lose out.

:wacky::rofl: Sorry it was 4:30am for me at the time and I'd just finished work, so was a bit tired. I ordered the Captain America Steelbooks at the same time and was going to say that but felt not necessary and didn't tidy up the message correctly.
No need to be sorry, just a bit of fun.
Hope you get your editions sorted/showing up.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lester
Sorry to hear that, I have checked with Karel and he has only E2 on his list and no other payment than for E2. Lets take it to PM and try to figure out what happened. I will include Andy as well.

Reactions: Lester