May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: October 1, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1566539013856.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't know if it's due to the contrast clash between the dark frame and the colours of the artwork but I find this to be the least attractive in this otherwise very desirable frame wave:-
1569745642966.png
1569745608289.png
1569745579457.png

1569745675145.png
1569745701553.png
1569745867164.png

1569745756769.png
1569745780255.png
1569745732076.png

1569745983947.png

I do like it however I think an orange border would have maybe been more vibrant especially if they did it in the portal style or maybe the green glow of the time stone. Hopefully not too long before they become available on zavvi here in the UK

They've messed up with some of the borders on these designs. The colours more specifically.
Giving Ant-Man a matching red to his suit would look better.

Ragnarok border doesn't go either but they've left it grey because they are all grey and grey certainly goes for the first two. It makes sense to keep the set matching of course but they've not really thought it through enough. Maybe a certain shade of blue for the Thors perhaps.

Reactions: djjez83
They've messed up with some of the borders on these designs. The colours more specifically.
Giving Ant-Man a matching red to his suit would look better.

Ragnarok border doesn't go either but they've left it grey because they are all grey and grey certainly goes for the first two. It makes sense to keep the set matching of course but they've not really thought it through enough. Maybe a certain shade of blue for the Thors perhaps.

If they went with the blue Chinese poster instead of the worldwide orange one, the silver frame and the copper back would’ve complemented it much better. And it would’ve fit with the previous two movies.

26Rkh4Sh.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: Raz316 and gaeljet
Though this Doctor Strange SteelBook was my least favorite of the lineup in mockup, in person it’s my favorite!

Hopefully the U.K. can get these 3 released in 4k soon so these steels can come over here

Hopefully the U.K. can get these 3 released in 4k soon so these steels can come over here

All of these releases have been back and forth. US gets some, UK gets those later. UK gets some, US gets them later. And so on.

Still waiting for the new Ragnarok Steel to show itself in the US.

All of these releases have been back and forth. US gets some, UK gets those later. UK gets some, US gets them later. And so on.

its a nightmare as i want to collect all of the same country editions so cant mix them up lol

Yeah I would of thought with the 4K for these coming out In the US not long ago they would be out over here now

So you think the new Ragnarok would come to the US? I'm tempted to pick up the one from Zavvi so it'll match my other 2 Thor steels.

So you think the new Ragnarok would come to the US? I'm tempted to pick up the one from Zavvi so it'll match my other 2 Thor steels.

These SteelBooks are probably worldwide as I just noticed that Japan has and is getting them too, so I doubt they’ll keep certain movies exclusive to any one region.

• Thanks
Reactions: Nova
you bought some of these?
Thank you for your question . . . to answer it: no, the UK wave is enough for me.
Obviously no point in posting my pic of the UK wave with the arrival of the three THOR steelbooks pending and the final three (ANT-MAN, DOCTOR STRANGE and GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY) not yet available to order.

Last edited: