Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: February 28, 2017
Purchase links: BD - 3D
Price: $29.99 (2D) - $34.99 (3D)

01.jpg 02.jpg
doctor_strange.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a few in my store. Wish there was a title on the spine. Will wait and see what the Euro Editions look like in hand. Hoping they are better than this one just like they did with Deadpool.

My 2d steel arrived yesterday. I had pre-ordered the zavvi 3d/2d, and if it arrives undamaged, I'll be returning this one. As has been mentioned several times over- the Euro steels appear to be superior- plus it has the title on the spine (which is not a deal breaker for me, but the Zavvi 3d is actually about $3 cheaper than the Best Buy 3d edition with current exchange rates).

Checked BB tracking today. Mine is in limbo since yesterday's expected delivery date. Hope it wasn't lost in the mail.

I switched my instore pickup to shipping on Tuesday and Best Buy said although it is delayed that they will have more stock and I will receive by the 8th so don't be surprised if this becomes available again soon, maybe even as early as tomorrow.

lol, I will also not be surprised if it doesn't come back in stock
both the 2D and 3D versions are sold out in multiple stores around me, of course in a week, there will be some stock for those who didn't pick up their in-store copies.