Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: July 26, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

DoctorStrangeInTheMultiverseOfMadness-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw these on the floor of my local Best Buy yesterday. I figured I wouldn't be able to buy but tried anyway. They said nope and took them off the floor. Luckily the post office delivered mine today and it was in a box with air cushions so it arrived safe.

Reactions: Shark
Saw these on the floor of my local Best Buy yesterday. I figured I wouldn't be able to buy but tried anyway. They said nope and took them off the floor. Luckily the post office delivered mine today and it was in a box with air cushions so it arrived safe.
Why weren't you able to buy in store? Is it because they looked at your order history after you went to checkout and decided to limit you?

Why weren't you able to buy in store? Is it because they looked at your order history after you went to checkout and decided to limit you?
Probably because it doesn't go on sale until tomorrow.

Reactions: MM3
Received mine from best buy yesterday and really like the full gloss treatment, just wished there was a movie title on the front.

They put them out on the floor too early. Their computer system won't let them sell anything that is put out early. I think it protects them from getting in trouble if they sell things like video games too early.

Reactions: MM3
Finally!
Was trying to order from my Canadian Visa card and deliver to my US postal box (30 mins drive) and after YEARS of trying/Best Buy/Visa blocking it, it finally went thru!!!

Edit:
spoke too fast... BBY canceled the order... damn it!

Finally!
Was trying to order from my Canadian Visa card and deliver to my US postal box (30 mins drive) and after YEARS of trying/Best Buy/Visa blocking it, it finally went thru!!!

Edit:
spoke too fast... BBY canceled the order... damn it!

Aw man that sucks!

Reactions: Drum18