Ur mum
Release date: December 5, 2022
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 22.34.48.png
Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 22.35.10.png
C860031F-6105-42EE-8FC5-2231CF25DBB4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
1 star for Florence and 1 star for Chris, but the film is awful. Styles really REALLY can't act, he's about as good at acting as he is at singing. Sometimes I agree with the critics, sometimes not, but in this case yep really poor film.

• Haha
Reactions: RMA
1 star for Florence and 1 star for Chris, but the film is awful. Styles really REALLY can't act, he's about as good at acting as he is at singing. Sometimes I agree with the critics, sometimes not, but in this case yep really poor film.
Dissapointing take to hear...
I caught the trailer and was looking forward to it...

Reactions: psychoscot
HMV doesn't ship to the US, correct? Assuming we don't get our own SteelBook over here, do any other UK retailers, which will ship to the US, typically get these SteelBooks (i.e., in addition to HMV; I know it says "HMV Exclusive", but I didn't think that was always true ultimately)? Thanks, in advance, for any insight.

HMV doesn't ship to the US, correct? Assuming we don't get our own SteelBook over here, do any other UK retailers, which will ship to the US, typically get these SteelBooks (i.e., in addition to HMV; I know it says "HMV Exclusive", but I didn't think that was always true ultimately)? Thanks, in advance, for any insight.
Only if another country gets it. Exclusivity in this case is the steelbook itself, not a slip or some cards, so it should be the only place in the UK that it's sold at.

Reactions: sacrificial_ram
Really enjoyed this. Exactly what I was hoping for tbh. Excellent performances and Olivia Wilde is certainly a decent filmmaker. Pugh was unreal. One of my favourite films of the year. Defo keeping the steel on order and wouldn’t mind the mondo vinyl score and soundtrack.

Also hope for a premium down the line.

Very black mirror which is probably why I enjoyed it.

Last night in solo, don’t worry darling and San Junipero would be an interesting triple feature binge.

Really enjoyed this. Exactly what I was hoping for tbh. Excellent performances and Olivia Wilde is certainly a decent filmmaker. Pugh was unreal. One of my favourite films of the year. Defo keeping the steel on order and wouldn’t mind the mondo vinyl score and soundtrack.

Also hope for a premium down the line.

Very black mirror which is probably why I enjoyed it.

Last night in solo, don’t worry darling and San Junipero would be an interesting triple feature binge.
Would love a black mirror complete steel set.

Reactions: Flloydo