Donnie Darko - 20th Anniversary (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: October 27, 2021
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €34.99 (FNAC) - €36.18 (Amazon FR)
Note: New 4K restoration. Includes both movie versions, theatrical and director's cut plus 11 hours of bonus content.

Donnie-Darko-Edition-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, the front looks like a snide. Not a fan of that. Plus I have the box set on the way anyway. Incredible art featured on that

Still love my uk original one better in terms of art, this is just a close up to that one….double dip or not double dip; that’s the question….by the way I have always being fascinated by that mask lol

Any German/Austrian Ninjas wanna help out?!!
View attachment 509925
Not sure how exclusive it is (the big collector edition) - so I don't know if it is gonna make it to other outlets.....
fron dhl

Depending on the available transport capacities, we reserve the right to ship parcels and packages without the Premium service to the USA by sea until further notice. The franking of such shipments is only possible online and we expressly point out that very long transit times of up to 60 days must be expected under certain circumstances. For destinations in the western United States or in remote regions, the transit time may be longer. For faster shipment of goods, DHL Paket International is still available with the Premium service, which transports goods to the USA by air freight. For more information, please visit the DHL DHL country page.

premium shipping is 52,99€
20210630_003035.jpg

The sticker from that mock-up says it:

New 4K restoration. Includes both movie versions, theatrical and director's cut plus 11 hours of bonus content.
My French is pretty awful, but that's what I assumed it said on the mockup :rofl: So if it is just 4k discs, as the listing suggests, I imagine it'll be a similar (if not the same) setup that arrow put out in the UK - 2 cuts & tons of bonus features, over 2 4K discs.

fron dhl

Depending on the available transport capacities, we reserve the right to ship parcels and packages without the Premium service to the USA by sea until further notice. The franking of such shipments is only possible online and we expressly point out that very long transit times of up to 60 days must be expected under certain circumstances. For destinations in the western United States or in remote regions, the transit time may be longer. For faster shipment of goods, DHL Paket International is still available with the Premium service, which transports goods to the USA by air freight. For more information, please visit the DHL DHL country page.

premium shipping is 52,99€
View attachment 509928
On Arthaus site it says they only ship to Germany and Austria.