Newbury Comics Donnie Darko - OST by Michael Andrews (colored vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: October 14, 2016
Purchase: Newbury Comics
Price: 29,99 USD

Note: Limited to 300, Gatefold sleeve, includes Digital Download

Michael-Andrews-Donnie-Darko-Soundtrack-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2223365_1024x1024.jpg

Michael-Andrews-Donnie-Darko-Soundtrack-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2223365-1_1024x1024.jpg

Michael-Andrews-Donnie-Darko-Soundtrack-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2223365-2_1024x1024.jpg

Michael-Andrews-Donnie-Darko-Soundtrack-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2223365-3_1024x1024.jpg

A Newbury Comics exclusive color vinyl pressing.

Released shortly after 9/11, Donnie Darko has become a cult masterpiece. Michael Andrews scored the album in his studio of vintage Moogs and electric vibraphones, and when the music budget was capped delivered a humble piano & vocal ballad covering the Tears for Fears track Mad World with his pal Gary Jules.

TRACK LISTING
  1. Carpathian Ridge
  2. The Tangent Universe
  3. The Artifact & Living
  4. Middlesex Times
  5. Manipulated Living
  6. Philosophy Of Time Travel
  7. Liquid Spear Waltz
  8. Gretchen Ross
  9. Burn It To The Ground
  10. Slipping Away
  11. Rosie Darko
  12. Cellar Door
  13. Ensurance Trap
  14. Waltz In The 4th Dimension
  15. Time Travel
  16. Did You Know Him?
  17. Mad World
  18. Mad World (Alternate Version)

Wow!
Another release I would love to own.......but......october...again!

It seems absolutely everything has release in october. :( :p

Will have to pass unfortunately.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and dan8885
Wow!
Another release I would love to own.......but......october...again!

It seems absolutely everything has release in october. :( :p

Will have to pass unfortunately.

Since Donnie Darko gets re-released from different retailers and in different formats this year I highly expect another print run of vinyl by a different retailer.
With just 300 copies only for the US it seems too limited for a popular cult movie like this.

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: spass and Flloydo
Since Donnie Darko gets re-released from different retailers and in different formats this year I highly expect another print run of vinyl by a different retailer.
With just 300 copies only for the US it seems too limited for a popular cult movie like this.
Thanks for the tag @dan8885 !
This design really does nothing for me. I am a die hard fan, but the design is just kinda blah. I mean, for starters - the inside image should be on the outside! And the green vinyl is just not the right color. It should be a dark electric blue.
P.s. - The remaster of American Werewolf looks amazing. Looks like it was shot yesterday!:thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
  • Thanks
Reactions: dan8885 and Noodles