Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Don't Breathe 2 - In theaters August 13, 2021

Tagline: You either bring back vengeance or make vengeance

Genre: Thriller, Adventure, Horror

Director: Rodo Sayagues

Cast: Stephen Lang, Bobby Schofield, Rocci Williams, Adam Young, Christian Zagia

Release: 2021-08-13

Plot: The Blind Man has been hiding out for several years in an isolated cabin and has taken in and raised a young girl orphaned from a devastating house fire. Their quiet life together is shattered when a group of criminals kidnap the girl, forcing the Blind Man to leave his safe haven to save her.

Fixed the release date in the title.

Nice :)

Me too :LOL:

TMDB got it wrong by one day in the search results and the movie info

Screen Shot.png

but correctly in the actual movie listing which matches IMDb's and the date at the end of the trailer.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Nice :)

Me too :LOL:

TMDB got it wrong by one day in the search results and the movie info

View attachment 510019

but correctly in the actual movie listing which matches IMDb's and the date at the end of the trailer.

Depends on where you live in the world, if you live in Australia it's release date is the 12th, in the UK and US it's the 13th. IMDb has it listed as the 12th as an official release date.

I was fairly late to the party on the first one, but ended up loving it, so definitely excited for the sequel! :D

Really wasn’t sure what route they’d take for a sequel and I love the first film. Looks interesting. Hope it’s decent.
He sounds more like Nick Nolte this time around

I wonder if we will see a steelbook of don't breathe 2, having got the first on steel anyone seen a steelbook for second.
Yes early days but with this movie being released you would think it be mentioned by now.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I wonder if we will see a steelbook of don't breathe 2, having got the first on steel anyone seen a steelbook for second.
Yes early days but with this movie being released you would think it be mentioned by now.
That's what I was hoping for... not looking likely at this point though.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database