Don't Worry Darling (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: November 24, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €34.99

1664962628116.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reviews are not so great but must watch. Have no idea what to expect from Harry ... ?
Aside from the stupid multiple dramas surrounding the film for the past year I’ve heard nothing but praise In the past couple weeks and complete praise at Wilde for her direction.

I can’t wait, although like @Noodles im a bit worried about styles

What happens outside the film is IMO not a reason to miss a movie.

I don't think I need to watch anything involving Olivia Wilde or Harry Styles. I used to love Olivia Wilde but now...I just wish she would go away.

I'll also be passing on Armie Hammer, Russell Brand, Will Smith, Johnny Depp and Amber Heard movies as well just to name a few examples off the top of my head.

And if Rust is ever released I think I'll pass on that even if it's the greatest movie ever made.

And it won't be my loss. I'll be OK.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
I don't think I need to watch anything involving Olivia Wilde or Harry Styles. I used to love Olivia Wilde but now...I just wish she would go away.

I'll also be passing on Armie Hammer, Russell Brand, Will Smith, Johnny Depp and Amber Heard movies as well just to name a few examples off the top of my head.

And if Rust is ever released I think I'll pass on that even if it's the greatest movie ever made.

And it won't be my loss. I'll be OK.
If I didn’t watch films because an actor had an affair with a director or another cast member then I’d be left with The Matrix and Napoleon Dynamite. Which isn’t a bad thing but I’d get extremely bored quickly

Have you cancelled all WB films too because the way they treated Depp differently to Heard? What about the Weinstein company? Do you still watch old Tarantino films? How about Spaceys performance in Se7en? Or is K-pax safe because he’s kinder in that film? Where does it end?

Aside from the stupid multiple dramas surrounding the film for the past year I’ve heard nothing but praise In the past couple weeks and complete praise at Wilde for her direction.

I can’t wait, although like @Noodles im a bit worried about styles
That’s weird as I’ve heard nothing but average reviews, nothing special about her direction and praise for Flo.
I couldn’t give a **** about all the drama surrounding the movie, happens all the time.
I’ll still watch it as I love movies and I’ll make my own mind up, I hope it is better than the reviews as it has a great cast.

That’s weird as I’ve heard nothing but average reviews, nothing special about her direction and praise for Flo.
I couldn’t give a **** about all the drama surrounding the movie, happens all the time.
I’ll still watch it as I love movies and I’ll make my own mind up, I hope it is better than the reviews as it has a great cast.
The only bad things I’ve heard are from 16 year olds on social media who “Stan” harry styles and call Wilde a homewrecker who haven’t even seen the film yet. A lot of the early reviews have been positive from what I’ve seen.

However none of that bothers me either. I’ve been looking forward to this since day 1 and she impressed me as a director on book smart. I love Pugh, pine and I’m a sucker for a psychological thriller/ horror so I’m not letting any drama by 16 year old girls put me off it lol.

I hope I like it anyway. I usually end up hating anything I’m excited for!

Reactions: BDDB
Reviews are not so great but must watch. Have no idea what to expect from Harry ... ?
I have seen 1 little clip on reddit of a bunch of girls giggling at harry styles ''angry'' face.
Couldn't help but to laugh as well!:LOL:

Still gonna watch it though, all this drama surrounding the movie is one hell of a way to hype up a movie.
Plus it has Florence Pugh in it, and the trailer looked amazing.:joy:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
The only bad things I’ve heard are from 16 year olds on social media who “Stan” harry styles and call Wilde a homewrecker who haven’t even seen the film yet. A lot of the early reviews have been positive from what I’ve seen.

However none of that bothers me either. I’ve been looking forward to this since day 1 and she impressed me as a director on book smart. I love Pugh, pine and I’m a sucker for a psychological thriller/ horror so I’m not letting any drama by 16 year old girls put me off it lol.

I hope I like it anyway. I usually end up hating anything I’m excited for!
The reviews that I am referring to were official ones, Empire etc… I’ve not really seen anything over a 3* and I definitely wouldn’t pay any attention to any social media reviewed bollox.
I’m a big fan of Pugh and Pine (ever since Smoking Aces, I still don’t get how JJ saw that film and thought that he was Kirk, I thought that he was great in it but I didn’t see Kirk maybe the charisma but hey ho, good spot).
Totally get that feeling of looking forward to a movie and it turns out disappointing, I really liked the trailer so I’m hopeful.
It may end being just a great ‘one’ watch film like Ex_Machina was for me (really liked it but don’t want to see it again, if you get what I mean).

The reviews that I am referring to were official ones, Empire etc… I’ve not really seen anything over a 3* and I definitely wouldn’t pay any attention to any social media reviewed bollox.
I’m a big fan of Pugh and Pine (ever since Smoking Aces, I still don’t get how JJ saw that film and thought that he was Kirk, I thought that he was great in it but I didn’t see Kirk maybe the charisma but hey ho, good spot).
Honestly this blows my mind, and I remember being confused when I first see it when it came out I thought it was brad Pitt at first lol
Totally get that feeling of looking forward to a movie and it turns out disappointing, I really liked the trailer so I’m hopeful.
It may end being just a great ‘one’ watch film like Ex_Machina was for me (really liked it but don’t want to see it again, if you get what I mean).

First time I'm hearing this title at all, so I know nothing, but reading through the thread, there was something about Olivia Wilde, and 'homewrecking'... All I can say is she can wreck my home... please!
SITKvlJZ-600x338.jpg

I think not watching any actor's movies because of whatever they said or did is extremely stupid. I'd have to deny myself all the films with DeNiro, for example.

• Haha
Reactions: jailbird_joey
Most living creatures have said something stupid during their lifetime. Maybe except Nice Cave, Nietzsche, Jung and Freud. And Jim and Ian of course. And couple of others.

I had no idea about the 'controversy' around this film, just read up on it... a lot of tabloid rubbish that I can't understand why anyone other than the actual individuals involved would care about

I was already planning on going to see it this weekend, definitely will be now

The funniest thing about the midst of the controversy was that at the premiere everyone thought Harry Styles spat on Chris Pine and these 2 videos were born...

Styles has style.

...btw, nothing so annoying looking than human being chewing gum on public. It's like "I have no brain, I have to prove my existence by smashing this thingy in my mouth" I can do it all day long and longer. Because I have no brain and this is what I have to do.