Czech Republic
Release date : March 25th 2015
Price: 539 Kč (20,01 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena.cz
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 500 units numbered

Dracula_Untold_BD_SteelBook_3D.jpg

Last edited:
Yes indeed, wasn't crazy about the movie but got this as it is too beautiful the package they have put together for this, especially that slip is just wicked...that is a Nice slick package !

Good job it was packaged bomb proof as my delivery box looks like it was stepped on, but all is fine inside!

I have a question for those that have taken the shrinkwrap off, what do you do with your number card? Have you detached it from the slipbox and put it inside the Steelbook, or do you leave it on the back of the box?

Good job it was packaged bomb proof as my delivery box looks like it was stepped on, but all is fine inside!

I have a question for those that have taken the shrinkwrap off, what do you do with your number card? Have you detached it from the slipbox and put it inside the Steelbook, or do you leave it on the back of the box?

I always leave them on the Slipcover or Full slip at same spot as they have... I don't unstick them, but if you are curious to see back of the card you could always unstick one side and resticj it after...

or just thought of it, since it would be too tight to fit in the slip box, if there is one side within the steel that doesn't have a disk holder you could always stick in back inside on the free side ? hmmm might look into doing for myself for the future

I always leave them on the Slipcover or Full slip at same spot as they have... I don't unstick them, but if you are curious to see back of the card you could always unstick one side and resticj it after...

or just thought of it, since it would be too tight to fit in the slip box, if there is one side within the steel that doesn't have a disk holder you could always stick in back inside on the free side ? hmmm might look into doing for myself for the future

I'm just thinking about having the slipbox on the shelf In Between other steels etc, don't want it getting knocked off the back by sliding something else next to it.

I'm just thinking about having the slipbox on the shelf In Between other steels etc, don't want it getting knocked off the back by sliding something else next to it.

They rarely unstick, all my Opened Kimchi copies cards are still stuch on and HDzeta as well, but I tend to leave a little room in between the back of the slip with the card to the steel behind it as I don't want the card to make an indentation into the slipbox behind it... But I might just do that to actually take the numbering card when I open one with a card and stick it inside the steel if there's room...

PS; when I leave a card on the back slip, if I remove this steel from the shelf of the one beside I am very careful as to do it gently, so you should not worry about it being knocked off by sliding something a steel next to it, in my opinion in such a situation, you should actually take time to do things slowly so it doesn't happened.

Reactions: D4vem88