Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Gods (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Jul 21, 2012
Malaysia
Release Date: September 13, 2013
Number of discs: 2
Purchase Link: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods - Sold Out!
Price: ¥ 9,240

51b6QEPvEdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
51JEevg8fUL.jpg

917f2Sn3qRL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't sound as cool as English audio, that's a hard fact! Too bad.

what? the english dub for dragon ball is one of the worst i've ever heard. even the german dub is way better, only worth to watch on english for the comedic trash effect.

but no subs sucks hard :(

what? the english dub for dragon ball is one of the worst i've ever heard. even the german dub is way better, only worth to watch on english for the comedic trash effect.

but no subs sucks hard :(

I agree with Starbuck, watching it back now it's not a great dub, but that's the way I originally watched it so that dub is how I remember these characters

I agree with Starbuck, watching it back now it's not a great dub, but that's the way I originally watched it so that dub is how I remember these characters

yeah but changing whole dialogues and creating plot holes is not so good. but i can understand because of the nostalgic factor that ppl think it's "mondo cool"

Last edited by a moderator:
i have never used amazon.jp before how do you order things? it seems really hard to do... please and thank you for the help.

On the home page, in the top right you should get the option to shop in English. This will translate most of the text for you. I had to create a new account, my uk one didn't work.

I am still tempted to put down a pre order again, the steelbook looks awesome.