Dragon Con Aug 29 –Sept 1, 2014 Atlanta

Oct 22, 2011
dragoncon2014.jpg

Anyone ever been? I might try and swing a day if I can afford it if not then maybe next year.

They have a nice line up of guest this year.

http://www.dragoncon.org/?q=featured_list

^Seriously look at the guest list I cant believe it

Literally 50 actors and actress I would not mind seeing.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard of this con and am told it would be cool, though I am leaning more towards Gen-Con which people tell me I would enjoy a lot more

gen con is the biggest fantasy gaming expo, there is actually some overlap between the genres, but I think gen con will get more fantasy and some sci-fi whereas dragon con gets more sci-fi and some fantasy

Reactions: Xavier
Well almost this time last year I had hoped I would be able to go this year. Well I will be able to. Sadly tho only for a day :sorry:

But Im staying positive because im happy I am finally able to attend a con this year! Not been a lucky year.

I just ordered my ticket tonight. Thankfully the show is only a little over 3hrs away from me. I am very excited as this will be my first Dragon Con. Curious about how/if autographs are done they dont really list prices or mention much of them( except for photo ops).

If you can only attend 1 Con this year, Dragoncon is a pretty great one. I'm super jealous. I think next year I'm going to skip the Wizard World Con's and try to go to Emerald City, NYCC & Dragoncon.

They definitely have autograph sessions. Will probably be like other Con's, a schedule will be posted at the celebrities booth and what not.

Reactions: Xavier
If you can only attend 1 Con this year, Dragoncon is a pretty great one. I'm super jealous. I think next year I'm going to skip the Wizard World Con's and try to go to Emerald City, NYCC & Dragoncon.

They definitely have autograph sessions. Will probably be like other Con's, a schedule will be posted at the celebrities booth and what not.

Well Im certainly not hoping it will be my only one but hell ive been refused all my other vacation all year ! I have 2 other managers on vacation during dragon con but im thankful to be able to attend one day!

I attempting for one last WW this year. Nashville as I head North for 12 days to visit family. < I prob just jinxed myself but they gotta let me have it im sitting on 3 weeks of vacation! Also I found another little con later this year in Atlanta that I will be attending.

Reactions: blumaster
Just purchased the Photo Op for Patrick Stewart! Im so excited I cant wait!

Really hope I can get my Days of future past poster signed by him and Ashmore.

Reactions: blumaster