Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 9, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

BB_Dredd_4K.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Second batch is full of spine cuts on steelbook itself which means that they did it before putting a sleeve and a seal. A friend bought 4 units in the second round directly and all were damaged which was not visible before he opened them. Still it is an amazing steelbook art.

• Wow
Reactions: Mararagan
Second batch is full of spine cuts on steelbook itself which means that they did it before putting a sleeve and a seal. A friend bought 4 units in the second round directly and all were damaged which was not visible before he opened them. Still it is an amazing steelbook art.

yeah I even had that on the first round but mostly they were on the plastic cases and not the steelbook.

Is the group buy sold out again already? I thought I put in an order but now think that may have been just to cover shipping costs. Thanks.

Correct, group buy sold out in less than 8 hours. I'll look to place some more orders and try and restock over the next day or two when they ship.

Is the group buy sold out again already? I thought I put in an order but now think that may have been just to cover shipping costs. Thanks.

since these sold out so quick and a number of new folks to the forum or my group buys (not sure which) also reached out that they missed it...

I've decided to do a limited time restock. for approximately the next 24 hours I will allow more copies to be purchased.

As I do not have these in hand, it might take a bit of time to source more copies. Please be aware of a delay in that case.

Thanks

Reactions: jterry3
since these sold out so quick and a number of new folks to the forum or my group buys (not sure which) also reached out that they missed it...

I've decided to do a limited time restock. for approximately the next 24 hours I will allow more copies to be purchased.

As I do not have these in hand, it might take a bit of time to source more copies. Please be aware of a delay in that case.

Thanks
Thanks. I've put in the order. Not in a rush for it but when you say expect a delay could you give just a general timeline of when I might be able to expect it to be on its way to me? Cheers.

Thanks. I've put in the order. Not in a rush for it but when you say expect a delay could you give just a general timeline of when I might be able to expect it to be on its way to me? Cheers.

Best Buy limits how many copies can be ordered at a time, so I have to be creative in how I do that. Once they ship, it takes a few days to get to me, so it really depends.

I don't have time very often to ship during the week, it's usually the weekend where I get any spare time at all.

Completely guessing here but it might be a couple of weeks, depending on my availability to get things packed etc.

did the initial batch had "first press" written on the closing side like so many later lionsgate slipcase editions? the re-release doesnt have anything written

the slipcover seems identical.. the small text even says the digital c odes may not be valid after september 22 haha