Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: June 6, 2022
Purchase links: Second Sight - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £54.99
Notes: UHD Disc Region Free - Blu-ray Disc Region B locked
Drive_ExplodedPackshot_1024x1024@2x.png

FOJlmfSXMAU1SdB.jpg FOJpJAUXwAQNMK2.jpg FOJl50OXsAIyLBr.jpg FOJl0jRXIAk47gT.jpg 275568898_2381321562002263_3343378778649380361_n.jpg
Special Features

• A Special Edition release presented by Second Sight Films and Director Nicolas Winding Refn
  • Includes UHD and Blu-ray both with main feature and bonus features
  • New 4K master produced by the original post production company and approved by Nicolas Winding Refn
  • UHD presented in Dolby Vision HDR graded by the film’s original colourist
  • Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
  • New exclusive audio commentary by Nicolas Winding Refn and The Guardian film critic Peter Bradshaw
  • Drive: a 70 minutes conversation with Nicolas Winding Refn, Editor Mat Newman and Composer Cliff Martinez
  • Cutting a Getaway - a new interview with Mat Newman
  • 3 Point Turns – a new video essay by Leigh Singer
  • Optional English subtitles for the hearing impaired
Limited Edition Contents

• Premium box set packaging with new artwork by AllCity
  • 240-page hardback book with new essays by Travis Crawford, Alison Taylor, Matthew Thrift, Simon Ward, Thomas Joseph Watson, Emma Westwood and Hannah Woodhead, an exclusive interview with Drive author James Sallis by Matthew Thrift, original storyboards, stills and behind-the-scenes photos
  • The original novel with exclusive new artwork by AllCity
  • 7 collectors' art cards
Catalogue number: 2NDBR4146

Certificate: 18

Region: 4K UHD Region Free / Blu-ray Region B

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to stick an order in on Monday when this was back available at Zavvi (with discount code), took the money, but still not shipped....
Exact same. Placed at 1am Monday morning minutes after going buy now. Charged straight away. Still not shipped

Also what’s weird is the green knight is in that order and I ordered Gawain not knowing it’s literally the exact steel in each and now that’s out of stock but in stock everywhere else. Not been charged so I was wondering if my drive order was on hold because it was waiting for TGK to come back. I think noodles is still waiting too

just fyi for anyone still seeking this out, a nice lady from Second Sight helpfully wrote back to me that their own site is getting a small amount of new stock in this Friday, time TBA via socials, after which they will be out. may be a similar situation for anyone they supply.

i put in a big order for other releases on Second Sight the day after it sold out there, like an idiot, so double ordered from base.com and amazon; the latter arrived today, so i could still cancel the former. i'd rather get releases from the original producers, but at least it's one less for the Second Sight friday restock bunfight.

• Informative
Reactions: Shark
Snagged one from Amazon a couple hours ago when a handful appeared as available. They didn’t last very long as I went to share it here, and they’d already gone. There was also a £5 off £15 spend promo that appeared so also got it for the same price as is direct!

Funny - same old same old. First so much "not for me". Now eventually everybody rushing to get one. Huge LOL at you Lemmings.

200w.gif

Funny - same old same old. First so much "not for me". Now eventually everybody rushing to get one. Huge LOL at you Lemmings.

View attachment 534485

I mean ... you love to read don't you ? So this set is made for you ? Oh - wait !

Aren’t you supposed to be banned?

Your like that weird kid in the corner just saying random sh!t to himself and the insects. Making zero f**king sense

If anyone gets there copy from zavvi let me know how it arrived so I can sleep at night, ie how it was packed or what in.
Yes I’m probably opening a can of worms asking this by some jokers on here and not everything is shipped the same by zavvi either im just very curious.

If anyone gets there copy from zavvi let me know how it arrived so I can sleep at night, ie how it was packed or what in.
Yes I’m probably opening a can of worms asking this by some jokers on here and not everything is shipped the same by zavvi either im just very curious.
since the edition itself is so sturdy, zavvi saved on additional packaging and attached the shipping labels directly to the unsealed box.. i tore off half the artwork when i tried to remove the sticker from the grotesquely deformed box despite a maximum of caution

you're welcome and sleep well!

:p

nah, i actually dont know.. second sight themselves shipped the item in a very large box with lots of bubblewrap.. with zavvi id be afraid that they use some bubblewrap envelope, but tbh this item should be too large, so they probably go for a box with