Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: June 6, 2022
Purchase links: Second Sight - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £54.99
Notes: UHD Disc Region Free - Blu-ray Disc Region B locked
Drive_ExplodedPackshot_1024x1024@2x.png

FOJlmfSXMAU1SdB.jpg FOJpJAUXwAQNMK2.jpg FOJl50OXsAIyLBr.jpg FOJl0jRXIAk47gT.jpg 275568898_2381321562002263_3343378778649380361_n.jpg
Special Features

• A Special Edition release presented by Second Sight Films and Director Nicolas Winding Refn
  • Includes UHD and Blu-ray both with main feature and bonus features
  • New 4K master produced by the original post production company and approved by Nicolas Winding Refn
  • UHD presented in Dolby Vision HDR graded by the film’s original colourist
  • Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
  • New exclusive audio commentary by Nicolas Winding Refn and The Guardian film critic Peter Bradshaw
  • Drive: a 70 minutes conversation with Nicolas Winding Refn, Editor Mat Newman and Composer Cliff Martinez
  • Cutting a Getaway - a new interview with Mat Newman
  • 3 Point Turns – a new video essay by Leigh Singer
  • Optional English subtitles for the hearing impaired
Limited Edition Contents

• Premium box set packaging with new artwork by AllCity
  • 240-page hardback book with new essays by Travis Crawford, Alison Taylor, Matthew Thrift, Simon Ward, Thomas Joseph Watson, Emma Westwood and Hannah Woodhead, an exclusive interview with Drive author James Sallis by Matthew Thrift, original storyboards, stills and behind-the-scenes photos
  • The original novel with exclusive new artwork by AllCity
  • 7 collectors' art cards
Catalogue number: 2NDBR4146

Certificate: 18

Region: 4K UHD Region Free / Blu-ray Region B

Last edited by a moderator:
You can do pre orders of USA releases on Amazon USA for delivery to a UK address

It's when USA release date arrives you need to use Amazon UK instead for USA releases as in after USA release date for delivery to UK address

Amazon USA Global Shop listings go live on Amazon UK after USA release date
UK delivery address only
Not to Northern Ireland you can't. You might as well say you have the Ebola Virus when they check my address...

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland
How many items did you order :rofl:

Black Friday Shopping GIF

Keep order amount including shipping added to be below €150 when using UK retailers that use IOSS

Currency exchange rates can vary daily with banks so best when doing an order the total amount has no chance of been over €150

Swings and roundabouts (in both cases). It doesn't really matter when I pay the local VAT with IOSS retailers; I can't avoid it :LOL: And I can save in shipping costs when purchasing multiple items in a single order.

Same for currency exchange rates; they change, but they can change in my favour or not. I always pay in the currency of the seller, if possible.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Case in point the Second Sight 4K release of Dawn of the Dead or the 4K John Carpenter releases where it seemed 90% arrived to the States damaged in some way with crunched corners or spine creases.
That's not 'damaged', that's 'regular condition' for 3 out of 4 flimsy digipacks I received over the last 20 years. :hilarious:
Often you won't see updated price at checkout until shipping addrees is entered and shipping option is selected
Finland 24% vat = £56.83

£54.99 Price with UK 20% vat removed is £45.83

I just tested second sight website with a finland Helsinki address and price at checkout changed to £56.83 before shipping which means it applied Finland 24% vat rate
Shipping £12.74
Total £69.57

Example my order for The Witch limited edition with second sight for delivery to Rep of Ireland 23 % vat rate is applied
£41.00 and £4.96 both includes Irish vat rate 23%
Total with vat included is £45.96

If vat had been removed the price including shipping would have been £37.36 (£45.96 - £8.60)
ProductSKUPriceQuantityTotal
The Witch Limited Edition 4K UHD & Blu-ray: Pre-Order Available April 18th2NDBR4143£41.001£41.00
Subtotal£41.00
Shipping (Standard - EU - Parcel)£4.96
Tax (IE VAT 23.0%)£8.60
Total£45.96 GBP
Wow, ya'll getting robbed with 25% taxes, even mafia and authoritarian tyrants don't take a quarter off the top.

That's not 'damaged', that's 'regular condition' for 3 out of 4 flimsy digipacks I received over the last 20 years. :hilarious:

Wow, ya'll getting robbed with 25% taxes, even mafia and authoritarian tyrants don't take a quarter off the top.
Finland Vat is 24% not 25%

Rep of Ireland Vat is 23%

Russia has 20% standard Vat rate

In regards to EU countries purchasing from UK retailer that apply EU vat at checkout
UK 20% Vat is removed from price first before EU vat rate is applied
We only paying vat once not twice

My Witch order £45.96 that price includes shipping and vat

Finland Vat is 24% not 25%

Rep of Ireland Vat is 23%

Russia has 20% standard Vat rate

In regards to EU countries purchasing from UK retailer that apply EU vat at checkout
UK 20% Vat is removed from price first before EU vat rate is applied
We only paying vat once not twice

My Witch order £45.96 that price includes shipping and vat
You think this will sell out? They must of made thousands of copies if they have 4-5 retailers selling the Boxset.

You think this will sell out? They must of made thousands of copies if they have 4-5 retailers selling the Boxset.
Most of the 4K UHD and Blu-ray discs would be as usual for standard editions
That applies to all labels releases

As the standard editions are available same time the limited edition unlikely to sell out quickly but will at some stage.

Second Sight releases are always trade wide release that is why their releases are available from multiple retailers

Reactions: Jaxxx
You can do pre orders of USA releases on Amazon USA for delivery to a UK address

It's when USA release date arrives you need to use Amazon UK instead for USA releases as in after USA release date for delivery to UK address

Amazon USA Global Shop listings go live on Amazon UK after USA release date
UK delivery address only
Living in Northern Ireland means I no longer access to a lot of sites including some amazon sites which include america. They won't deliver to my part of the world...

• Friendly
Reactions: Lenny Nero