Drive (Blu-ray FuturePak) (MediaMarkt - Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

drive_1.jpg

drive_2.jpg

@wouter @Mickle_89 @Noodles

@TheCollector86

I’m not sure who mentioned it but all I see now is Leslie Ash on the back cover. It’s hard to see how it went so wrong with her when all the other faces are pretty good.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
this release is a pain in the ass
15 copies and all have imperfections. I even drove to another city, but different place same sh#t.

• Wow
Reactions: Sampy
rly? the two copies i ordered for store pickup seem fine to me.. was highly irritated by the intended scratch on goslings nose tho lol
I picked up 2 copies in their local store and saw no dents. checked at home under super extreme hyper ultimate mega OCD light and saw dents ...some are really tiny/small.

I had the same thought, when I saw the nose :D

Reactions: hatredhorror
I picked up 2 copies in their local store and saw no dents. checked at home under super extreme hyper ultimate mega OCD light and saw dents ...some are really tiny/small.

I had the same thought, when I saw the nose :D
lol! just switch it off ;) idk if this release would be worth all this hassle to me, better live with some near invisible dings

I’m not sure who mentioned it but all I see now is Leslie Ash on the back cover. It’s hard to see how it went so wrong with her when all the other faces are pretty good.

Looks more like Billie Piper!

Perfect example of the advantage of the FuturePak when it comes to wraparound art . . . and, as for the faces, a couple strike me as vaguely familiar including a '90s George Michael ...
1564269814517.png
/
1564270137008.png

... and our favourite mockney geezer Danny Dyer late of Eastenders and quite a few movies including some decent such as STRAIGHTHEADS and SEVERANCE:-
1564269770175.png
/
1564270400635.png

Reactions: hatredhorror