Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
we are still talking about region locked discs? really?
buy the amaray for few bucks and switch the discs, problem solved!!!
we are collecting premium editions because of the steelbook and the slips and not because of the disc.
come on!
a5286909e0447947e385e4d356a49d2a.gif
Agreed. Including region free discs certainly doesn't hurt for open collectors though, not that it'd ever stop me buying if it didn't.

we are collecting premium editions because of the steelbook and the slips and not because of the disc.
come on!
True, people even buy premium steelbooks with no discs inside.... (Frozen II)

come on!
Yes, but on the other hand, people are also bothered by discless.
People bothered by region locking sit somewhere in the middle.

come on!
It can be irritating, i can agree with that but like you and many other collectors, that usually doesn't stop you from buying a premium... Hell, i have a few that i still didn't get to enjoy because of region code and i'm too lazy to buy a universal 4k/bluray player

Reactions: DMD4k
Well you know these days, they keep track of everything you do online.
I heard that a few years ago, these retailers started keeping track of the collectors that never remove the wrapping and keep everything sealed. The reason being is that they stopped including discs inside the steels to save on a few dollars since the buyers won't be able to tell the difference anyway.

I heard that a few years ago, these retailers started keeping track of the collectors that never remove the wrapping and keep everything sealed. The reason being is that they stopped including discs inside the steels to save on a few dollars since the buyers won't be able to tell the difference anyway.
When in doubt I use a scale.

come on!

Although some releases do have discs with specifically new content. Like Plain with oldboy for example.

Im past caring if the disc is region locked on most releases anyway because 9 times out of 10 I already own it.
However I collect for a mix of things, mainly the steel and slips but sometimes (rarely but sometimes) the contents of the disc too. Especially now with 4K as I own a 4K player.... luckily they aren’t region locked

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Folks, you’re well aware there are some hot button topics that we don’t allow on here - for good reason - and religion happens to be one of them. Let’s move this along please.

your message came up after I sent my last reply but yeah completely fair

Reactions: IRON MAN
I open all of my Premium Editions :happy: most often they include WEA disk Artwork which is kinda cool...well mostly Nova, PA, Some other Korean retailers and Blufans:woot:

I used to keep everything sealed but once I started opening my editions this hobby became all the more fun :drool:

I open all of my Premium Editions :happy: most often they include WEA disk Artwork which is kinda cool...well mostly Nova, PA, Some other Korean retailers and Blufans:woot:

I used to keep everything sealed but once I started opening my editions this hobby became all the more fun :drool:

I really like that nova and PA have personalised Disc menus too with their names on

Reactions: Actarus