Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure if that was aimed at me? :wow: But if it was, I must stress, for the last f*cking time; it was blankets, white beautiful blankets. Damn you @IRON MAN . :shipped:

There's no point denying it. Everyone knows by now: you got 3 towels infused with Ryan's sweat, and if that wasn't enough, when you watch the movie, you hug a blanket with his face on it.

Tony laughing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: spass
I set my Alarm 2 minutes before the presale.... I prepared everything so that i could order quickly... no chance... before i even could click pay the item was removed from my basket and it was sold out... not even 20 seconds and the one click box was sold out... total BS... someone is using bots for sure... i wish mantalab / collectong would do something about these people..

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
I set my Alarm 2 minutes before the presale.... I prepared everything so that i could order quickly... no chance... before i even could click pay the item was removed from my basket and it was sold out... not even 20 seconds and the one click box was sold out... total BS... someone is using bots for sure... i wish mantalab / collectong would do something about these people..
nah i got one easily and it was even still in stock after i ordered for a few seconds. Just have to be faster

For futuue reference: HDN Group buy is the easiest way to be sure you can secure a copy.

Yeah a GB was the best way to go for this one. Not exactly a small print run, but it was always going to be a popular title. GBs across various sites were inundated with requests, especially for the OC. Probably one of the more sought after in recent memory, not including super limited ones such as FAC GITS and HDZ BTTF etc..

Yeah a GB was the best way to go for this one. Not exactly a small print run, but it was always going to be a popular title. GBs across various sites were inundated with requests, especially for the OC. Probably one of the more sought after in recent memory, not including super limited ones such as FAC GITS and HDZ BTTF etc..
Yeah - even though it costs a little more - if I get the sense that a release might be difficult, I just go with the peace of mind of joining a GB. (And sometimes those are limited and hard to get into!)
hopefully you can source one from a third party down the line.

I was able to get 1-click direct.
most copies were sold via various groupbuys even before this went live. Other site secured mire than 100 1-clicks of this, then there is ours and a bunch of smaller groupbuys. You can do simple calculations and realize that there was a small amount left for direct orders