Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
Btw, got my FS today. :happy:

Took exactly 2 weeks from the "Handed over to carrier / Left for destination" update until I could pick it up at the post office. There wasn't a singel update on the tracking during that time. So going by that, I would hopefully have my OC at the end of next week.

I have 2 packages sent to the US via EMS and they are moving slowly..

On the other hand there is a certain member here who continues to PM me and engages in name calling etc because his parcel has not been delivered yet and claims its not shipped when the status shows processed by HK Post.. yes its the same one who didnt want me to cancel his order :rofl:

1.JPG2.JPG

I have 2 packages sent to the US via EMS and they are moving slowly..

On the other hand there is a certain member here who continues to PM me and engages in name calling etc because his parcel has not been delivered yet and claims its not shipped when the status shows processed by HK Post.. yes its the same one who didnt want me to cancel his order :rofl:
lol your an a***** lol thats not what it said when I asked for help

So is anyones group buy still not been shipped? I tried to get help from anvi or whatever his name is but apparently he's an a******
Your parcel has shipped mate:

Also slagging off @Aniv because you're impatient isn't very sensible, he does a lot of GBs and enables lots of members to get editions that otherwise they wouldn't so a thank you is probably more in order. Just take a deep breath and chill out it'll arrive when it arrives.

btw you never asked me if I wanted my order cancelled liar
Who is the liar now? You accused me of trying to scam you, said its not shipped even though I told you it shows as processed and accepted on both USPS and HK Post websites. You seem to have a motive beyond my understanding to start something with me. We are only 2 hours apart if you want to meet and sort differences in person.

Last edited by a moderator: