Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
Think I paid around 71$ for shipping, dont tell me shipping is gonna be +100$ these shipping costs have gone absolutely insane.
People are buying more online so shipping companies exploit this ''pandemic'' it by ranking up the costs.

Gordon Ramsay Crying GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back

Think I paid around 71$ for shipping, dont tell me shipping is gonna be +100$ these shipping costs have gone absolutely insane.
People are buying more online so shipping companies exploit this ''pandemic'' it by ranking up the costs.

Gordon Ramsay Crying GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back's 24 Hours to Hell and Back
Actually it's because there are less flights due to the pandemic and the airlines that are operating are charging premium prices to carry cargo.....

This is why K-packet doesn't operate globally any more. EMS takes priority first.....

Reactions: tommyh84 and harry
Actually it's because there are less flights due to the pandemic and the airlines that are operating are charging premium prices to carry cargo.....

This is why K-packet doesn't operate globally any more. EMS takes priority first.....

I'd like to think I am right so I can continue my rage towards shipping companies:thumbs:

Box Set release wont be ready to ship until next Monday. We should have the shipping rates back from Collectong sometime this week (hopefully).

There is a 30-50% increase on shipping rates compared to previous GB.

View attachment 503155

Presumably shipping won't be more than what direct website customers paid though? That wouldn't be fair if GB customers were made to pay more because they underestimated on the website orders :(

Paid $32 direct shipping k packet for this and $40 for Tenet. So it will come down to what type of shipping is available for your country I think.

Gordon Ramsay Crying GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back's 24 Hours to Hell and Back
Not sure who you paid $71 to, Maybe Korean Merchant? this is from Hong Kong and will be the first hike ever. You can go to Hongkong Post - Postage Calculator and estimate the rate.

...and for everything else when we receive the shipping invoice?
I dont do invoices by parts, when everything is ready everything will be invoiced together. I wish I had some assistants that will work for free and send partial updates and payments for fulfillments but I dont so :\

Paid $32 direct shipping k packet for this and $40 for Tenet. So it will come down to what type of shipping is available for your country I think.
Yes, but consider it as a free gift since what you paid is based off old rate; GB members always pay shipping when product is ready to ship so t hey will pay current rates. *(that includes my personal parcels too,, something I paid $220 for few months back will cost around $320 now)*

Yes, but consider it as a free gift since what you paid is based off old rate; GB members always pay shipping when product is ready to ship so t hey will pay current rates. *(that includes my personal parcels too,, something I paid $220 for few months back will cost around $320 now)*
Yep, I do consider it a little lucky in this case. I guess that does mean that Manta/Collectong lose out as they cover the difference though.

Reactions: Aniv