Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine today also (many thanks for the help and great service @Aniv :notworthy:) and am super happy with it! Nothing really to add that hasn't already been said... steel is a strong contender for SOTY, as is the one-click jacket/box IMO. All the slips looks better in hand, with the single lenti being my favourite, although the back image is quite blurry (like @Flloydo already mentioned), which lets it down somewhat. My joke earlier about receiving an extra sticker appears to have backfired too, because I'm missing one of the Manta lenti cards :bored: lol. No biggie though! This is my first Manta OC and I'm not the least bit disappointed. Think I'm actually gonna try hunt down their Fight Club one now :greedy: :ohno:

The fight club one click rubber box is pretty damn cool. Also have that one. I have 5 manta one clicks and for creativity and design, the fight club and drive (Jacket) are my favourites. Second is the OUATIH one click but that’s down to the art and colours used

Just logging in to read and ask about the drive stickers. Is it a bonus item?

The numbers I got doesn’t make sense. I got 5 of them

Also first time manta used the white ‘thing’ to protect the 1 click?

1F0B1184-EC2F-4CC3-8FEF-8AC4A6909F98.gif

Manta giving out the stickers, except Gretchen is @Flloydo :p

mean girls one for you and none for gretchen wieners bye GIF
7DAA1B56-CD79-46D9-9FE9-E79AB8C29615.gif

My joke earlier about receiving an extra sticker appears to have backfired too, because I'm missing one of the Manta lenti cards :bored:
B6F00DD5-3E2B-4324-A015-6489D5714431.gif

A43492E2-4A2A-41C2-816D-8494FC059952.png

2D27DE47-D3AD-44C2-82D7-B88D2ADD370E.gif

Lol I didn’t mean my post to be sarcastic. Genuine questions there cuz I don’t see the stickers on the beauty shots

Anyhow here’s the jackets together

Attachments

• 5D10E04F-398F-49B3-A260-0313E29867C3.jpeg
    5D10E04F-398F-49B3-A260-0313E29867C3.jpeg
    374 KB · Views: 97
Got mine today also (many thanks for the help and great service @Aniv :notworthy:) and am super happy with it! Nothing really to add that hasn't already been said... steel is a strong contender for SOTY, as is the one-click jacket/box IMO. All the slips looks better in hand, with the single lenti being my favourite, although the back image is quite blurry (like @Flloydo already mentioned), which lets it down somewhat. My joke earlier about receiving an extra sticker appears to have backfired too, because I'm missing one of the Manta lenti cards :bored: lol. No biggie though! This is my first Manta OC and I'm not the least bit disappointed. Think I'm actually gonna try hunt down their Fight Club one now :greedy: :ohno:

We will take the Lenti card taken care of. Please PM me with details on which one you are missing etc.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MrPurps and Noodles
The fight club one click rubber box is pretty damn cool. Also have that one. I have 5 manta one clicks and for creativity and design, the fight club and drive (Jacket) are my favourites. Second is the OUATIH one click but that’s down to the art and colours used
I've always really wanted their FC one, but couldn't afford it at the time, and after that it just went for silly prices online, so I gave up on the idea and eventually didn't care about it any more... however, receiving the Drive OC has reignited my want/need for it. :hungry:

Reactions: Flloydo
We will take the Lenti card taken care of. Please PM me with details on which one you are missing etc.
Cool, thanks! I honestly wasn't that bothered about it (could've been something worse), but obviously won't pass on the chance to get it replaced. PM'ing you now. :thumbs:

Reactions: Aniv
I've always really wanted their FC one, but couldn't afford it at the time, and after that it just went for silly prices online, so I gave up on the idea and eventually didn't care about it any more... however, receiving the Drive OC has reignited my want/need for it. :hungry:

Im gutted I never got the Inglorious Basterds one click. I have the FS but I really wanted the SL & OC box.
i did see a box go cheap on the bay last year (empty) but I was too late. Think it was about a score and I would of paid that.

Im gutted I never got the Inglorious Basterds one click. I have the FS but I really wanted the SL & OC box.
i did see a box go cheap on the bay last year (empty) but I was too late. Think it was about a score and I would of paid that.
Yeah, would've loved to get that one too. I actually saw someone selling the pink rubber FC case on eBay a while back (seems to be a trend of folks just selling the empty boxes lol), but I wasn't too interested as I had an "all-or-nothing" mindset at the time... obviously regret not getting it now.

Reactions: Flloydo
i just got my full slip and after seen a lot of you guys not liking it i was afraid i chosen the wrong one but man i love it and yea pix dont do justice, i was hoping for more colorful but i still love it, i actually like all the versions i have for this film, i cant choose among them............

Just had my DL delivered and it's beautiful :happy:

Was about to give away my old amaray but I'm a little hesitant to open the steelbook, so does anyone know if it's region free?